Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought i'd introduce myself
Thought i'd introduce myself
Salutations people of the forum. I am Jin, a fellow free thinker, a warrior against religious superiority and the view that we are without moral's.
If you wish for something to be done, act upon it. Don't just sit there and imagine.
RE: Thought i'd introduce myself
Welcome to the forums!
Heyo and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hello, there.
Hi new friend! Welcome to the loony bin! I saved u a straight jacket!
Remember to double it up then, i'm extra loony.
If you wish for something to be done, act upon it. Don't just sit there and imagine.
Waaaasup
Welcome sir. You may take a place at the table.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(March 26, 2014 at 6:03 pm)Jin Wrote: Salutations people of the forum. I am Jin, a fellow free thinker, a warrior against religious superiority and the view that we are without moral's.

Morals what? Smile

Welcome chuck
Hello. How's Sun?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Letter to Myself scamper 8 1033 October 14, 2022 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 1231 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 3681 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Allow me to introduce myself. I bring a gift for everyone. Adrian Ferrer 18 2163 March 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  introducing myself BehindTheGnoll 14 1578 January 18, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  From Jesus to just Myself Wrikudoro 13 3335 February 8, 2016 at 3:04 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Myself John Algar 17 2364 September 9, 2015 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  I guess I should introduce myself cocunningham 26 3854 May 31, 2015 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Introducing myself Fortruth 15 2768 November 23, 2014 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Aractus
Smile Introducing myself thedouglenz 9 2830 June 9, 2014 at 5:47 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut