Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought id come back and say
I thought id come back and say
Merry Christmas 

Or you know happy secular capitalism holiday.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: I thought id come back and say
Happy Newtonmas.
Happy Bogiemas.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 25, 2018 at 7:44 pm)dyresand Wrote: Merry Christmas 

Saturnalian Winter Solstice to you, too! Where you been, man? Not that it is any of my bidniss.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Capitalism isn't secular, or religions FYI. It just means "to capitalize", as in to bring in income." and every nation in the world, for better or worse has powers that partake in the global market. There is not one nation on the face of the planet that does not invest in the global market. 

But Happy Winter Solstice Season to you too.
Eh. Moment gone.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 25, 2018 at 11:37 pm)Fireball Wrote:

Saturnalian Winter Solstice to you, too! Where you been, man? Not that it is any of my bidniss.

Graduated college earlier this year and working on various games and ai programming. 

(December 26, 2018 at 6:51 am)Brian37 Wrote:

Capitalism isn't secular, or religions FYI. It just means "to capitalize", as in to bring in income." and every nation in the world, for better or worse has powers that partake in the global market. There is not one nation on the face of the planet that does not invest in the global market. 

yeah i get that lol im only joking around.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 26, 2018 at 11:11 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(December 25, 2018 at 11:37 pm)Fireball Wrote: Saturnalian Winter Solstice to you, too! Where you been, man? Not that it is any of my bidniss.

Graduated college earlier this year and working on various games and ai programming. 

(December 26, 2018 at 6:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: Capitalism isn't secular, or religions FYI. It just means "to capitalize", as in to bring in income." and every nation in the world, for better or worse has powers that partake in the global market. There is not one nation on the face of the planet that does not invest in the global market. 

yeah i get that lol im only joking around.

Maybe one day we'll get an explanation of why your sig is just pseudo-code? Hehe
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do you come from? Kayenneh 487 140433 July 20, 2023 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Say hello to Allie Jackalope 17 2890 December 20, 2017 at 12:23 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Request permission to come aboard. topher 19 3277 May 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: topher
  Thought i'd introduce myself Jin 13 2443 March 27, 2014 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  When I last thought... Einharjar 18 3234 October 24, 2013 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Just wanted to say hello Lemonvariable72 8 2405 August 28, 2013 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  When do you come from? (How old are you?) CleanShavenJesus 102 21095 August 9, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Terr
  Would like to say Hi! DeardoG 34 5072 May 13, 2013 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gnosis
  Better say hello, hadn't I! sydneys 15 3432 September 30, 2012 at 10:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Cool Funny Cartoon Promoting Atheism and Free Thought jaychrist213 1 1491 September 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Faith No More