Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a lurker
Just a lurker
Hello everyone. As the moniker and subject say, I am a lurker. I've been reading this board for I don't know how long, and finally decided to register on the off chance I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to voice an opinion on something.

Other than that not much to tell. Just an average joe who lives in a world filled with people who scare the living shit out of him sometimes Panic
RE: Just a lurker
(April 2, 2014 at 11:13 am)TheLurker Wrote: Hello everyone. As the moniker and subject say, I am a lurker.

Not anymore you ain't! Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 2, 2014 at 11:13 am)TheLurker Wrote: Hello everyone. As the moniker and subject say, I am a lurker. I've been reading this board for I don't know how long, and finally decided to register on the off chance I get a wild hair up my ass and decide to voice an opinion on something.

Other than that not much to tell. Just an average joe who lives in a world filled with people who scare the living shit out of him sometimes Panic

Welcome, huo-man-ist.

Your handle has become ironic. Welcome!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Hello there....it's okay. We don't bite.

Much.
Welcome Smile
Welcome lurkie
Welcome to the forums, (no longer) Lurker.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I definitely will bite, and you'll like it Wink
MIFIG don't traumatize the newbie, you can seduce him later!

Sorry honey! Hi! I'm your resident Little Miss Cheerful! We're all a little quirky here but I swear you'll get used to us.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue A long-time lurker says hello Ludwig 22 3869 November 4, 2015 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Ludwig
  I just registered just now! Emma_Hates_Islam 46 11956 December 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Happy UnBeliever
  Lurker YellowJacket 17 2199 October 8, 2011 at 6:14 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Lurker..mostly... icepigs 12 2168 May 19, 2011 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Lurker evolving into a posting member mrjack 9 3146 August 24, 2009 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Retorth