Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most important question of all...
The most important question of all...
Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
RE: The most important question of all...
Dark.
White chocolate. Don't mock me for my childish taste in chocolate! That's not what easter is about you guys!
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Mmmm Dark chocolate. I hear it's better for you too Big Grin
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Both!

I'd probably pick milk most of the time but sometimes I just need that extra kick.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Dark!
Milk chocolate

Dark when I'm trying to be grown up
Either white or dark, no middle of the road crap Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Dark with chilli.
Milk chocolate. Creamy, delicious, milk chocolate.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4188 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 503 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 643 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 676 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Ever forgot something really important...? Brian37 25 2356 February 6, 2017 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3945 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Going bald? Here's important news. Gawdzilla Sama 9 1260 October 31, 2016 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Important Announcement! chimp3 3 749 September 22, 2016 at 1:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I have something important to say. dyresand 36 3690 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Snapshot memories - a question to all of you abaris 9 1252 October 10, 2015 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4