Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:53 am

Poll: Socks or underwear first?
This poll is closed.
Socks
14.29%
1 14.29%
Underwear
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An important dressing question
An important dressing question
When getting dressed, which goes on first?

This is a matter of contention between me and the boo. He thinks underwear goes on first while I always put my socks on first.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: An important dressing question
....shorts then shirt, everything else is deviant in any other order.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Glasses.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 4, 2021 at 9:53 pm)Foxaire Wrote: When getting dressed, which goes on first?

This is a matter of contention between me and the boo. He thinks underwear goes on first while I always put my socks on first.

I guess that it all depends on what the next step is in your sexual escapades. Bending over to put on socks, or putting on your socks, while on your back? Shit, I'm cis and can figure that one out!  Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I hate socks, except when it is cold. Sandals with pants makes me feel odd, and so it's either shorts or a skirt.
(September 4, 2021 at 9:53 pm)Foxaire Wrote: When getting dressed, which goes on first?

Every time I consult my 8 ball it involves ABBA. I shake it up and get a different answer every time.
1. Drawers

2. Socks

3. Trousies

4. Undershirt

5. Shirt

6. Shoes

7. Any weather-appropriate gear.

8. Utility belt.

9. Cape.

10. Cowl.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The only time you have a problem is when you put on your shoes and socks........

In that order....
And of course the vital question is, does it go ‘sock, shoe, sock shoe’ or ‘sock, sock, shoe, shoe’?

Being radically pro-choice, I support the right of people to don their footwear in either order, according to their conscience and moral outlook.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Except the wimmens.

They need to be kept barefoot and pregnant.

Signed

The Texas Legislators...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4322 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 681 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Ever forgot something really important...? Brian37 25 2406 February 6, 2017 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3996 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Going bald? Here's important news. Gawdzilla Sama 9 1276 October 31, 2016 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Important Announcement! chimp3 3 751 September 22, 2016 at 1:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I have something important to say. dyresand 36 3739 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  what are the most important things DramaQueen 32 4339 August 14, 2014 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8693 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  The most important question of all... Clueless Morgan 16 2794 April 3, 2014 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Brian37