Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible Bitch
Horrible Bitch

The US GOVERNMENT has a PUBLIC WEBSITE paid for by
US TAX PAYERS where a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE by the
name of BARB WILLIAMS has a profile on PUBLIC RECORD.
This LINK will take you directly to her contact information page.
And this LINK will take you to the page of the Superintendent who is too pathetic to fire her outright.

All brought to you courtesy of the Public Records of the US Government.
You know ... the people who hired her to watch and care for your children.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Horrible Bitch
I still don't understand why she's not in jail.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
What the?!? Why would someone do something like that? People with anger issues should not work with children. I just don't understand how someone could think something like that was even remotely acceptable behaviour, from anyone, let alone a kindergarten teacher.

(May 15, 2014 at 11:21 pm)Losty Wrote: I still don't understand why she's not in jail.

Seconded.
(May 15, 2014 at 10:50 pm)Cinjin Wrote:

The US GOVERNMENT has a PUBLIC WEBSITE paid for by
US TAX PAYERS where a GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE by the
name of BARB WILLIAMS has a profile on PUBLIC RECORD.
This LINK will take you directly to her contact information page.

All brought to you courtesy of the Public Records of the US Government.
You know ... the people who hired her to watch and care for your children.

My friend you upset me greatly, by your title I was expecting to see a post of my Ex-wife.
Wow. That bitch should be in jail getting manhandled by:
[Image: diabla-beyond-scared-straight.jpg]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 16, 2014 at 1:01 am)Darkstar Wrote: What the?!? Why would someone do something like that?

Likely a throwback to an era when physical violence against small children was considered good parenting.
I was expecting something about Hillary Clinton.

I'm at work and I can't watch the video. Synopsis?
@oneearsteve
In the UK, that's a criminal offence. No messing about or 'intervention from the school Governors' allowed: straight to court for this and on the basis of that video evidence, she wouldn't get a job with children ever again.

The thought of a teacher doing this... let's just say that had it have been my son, I think I'd be the one facing criminal charges.
Sum ergo sum
Isn't this religious privilege ?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The head teacher in my primary school used to grab kids by the collar and drag them in front of the rest of the entire school at the morning assembly and shake them around while shouting at them.

It was usually for bad offenses like if a kid had thrown a rock at someone else and it really hurt them or I remember one time this kid just pissed all over this other kids on purpose in the bathroom and he got the morning assembly treatment too.

The video doesn't make it clear what the kid did besides going to the bathroom, the teacher looks a bit psycho.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch? Minimalist 3 600 September 13, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Lynn Beyak fire the bitch or why the canadian senate is FUBAR Amarok 2 852 March 29, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Texas gets bitch slapped on abortion! Brian37 29 4330 July 5, 2016 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The "Discovery Phase" of this lawsuit should be a bitch Minimalist 5 992 March 13, 2016 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd