Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch?
Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/another...d-kushner/

Quote:Another book is set to roil the White House right before the midterms – and this one takes aim at Jared Kushner

Quote:Investigative journalist Greg Miller won a Pulitzer Prizes in 2018 and 2014, plus was a finalist in 2013. His new book The Apprentice: Trump, Russia and the Subversion of American Democracy is scheduled for release on October 2nd, only 35 days before the midterm elections.

The Amazon pre-order page for the upcoming book describes “a foreign government, led by a brutal authoritarian leader, secretly interfering with the American presidential election to help elect the candidate of its choice” in what has been described as “the political crime of the century.”

Mueller had best shake a leg before the press does his job for him!
RE: Think This Will Upset The Whiny Little Bitch?
Doubtful..if he can get rid of Jared... that's just one less thing standing between him and what he wants.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You know Michael Rapaport wants rabbis to expel Jared from Judaism claiming "he is too stupid to be a Jew" as if believing in talking bush requires you not to be stupid.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Ironic, huh?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOXtards Upset With Chris Wallace. Minimalist 7 1084 November 4, 2018 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Little rant regarding the kneeling thing. Chad32 51 5349 September 10, 2018 at 10:14 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Yeah....But A Little Racism Always Helps Minimalist 4 611 September 9, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  This Could Be A Bad Day For Whiny Little Bitches Minimalist 20 1433 August 23, 2018 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Such An Insecure Little Fucktard Minimalist 15 2309 June 19, 2018 at 11:32 am
  Marijuana becoming legal little by little: the bitter victory WinterHold 19 2761 April 26, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Little Gift From Paul Ryan Minimalist 8 1046 November 18, 2017 at 9:01 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Little Sara. Just why; humans? you're criminals. WinterHold 17 2341 October 25, 2017 at 10:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Is There No Change That Doesn't Make Conservatards Whine Like Little Bitches? Minimalist 19 1579 October 12, 2017 at 1:14 am
  Apparently Ethics Laws Are Only for "The Little People" Minimalist 7 2784 July 12, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Jackalope