Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry Old White Fucks Now Angrier
Angry Old White Fucks Now Angrier
that they have found out that most of them are full of shit!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...medium=RSS

Quote:Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.

“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring.
RE: Angry Old White Fucks Now Angrier
I know it's you just by the titles of your threads. I wonder if you "speak" that way IRL lol.

So, are these people gonna be arrested for treason or something? Does a single person take this seriously?
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Oh, yes, they do! You should see the buzz on a particular homesteading forum I frequent. OTOH, here was the post on the OAS thread there that killed me:

As photographs of this event begin to come in, I think that it's important to remember that many of these folks have years of training (often self-directed) in survival skills.

What looks to you like a tree or fire hydrant in a photograph might very well be a God-fearing, Constitution-loving patriot.

So, take a close look at all of the flora and fauna.

If you end up counting less than 10-30 million, it's probably because you've missed someone.

That stray phone booth might be a clown car of freedom."

LOLOL, I thought I'd die laughing!!!!
(May 16, 2014 at 2:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: that they have found out that most of them are full of shit!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...medium=RSS

Quote:Operation American Spring, billed as a Friday morning multi-million patriot march on Washington, D.C., to oust leadership from the nation’s capital — from President Obama to House Speaker John Boeher — has proven woefully below expectations.

“It’s a very dismal turnout,” said Jackie Milton, 61, a Jacksboro, Texas, resident and the head of Texans for Operation American Spring.

America is in trouble if "spring" must be championed by white haired geezers.
Yup.

[Image: TEA-PARTY-idiots+delight+huge.jpg]
In Min's link, the leaders of the event pondered that perhaps the weather was a factor. I appreciated one of the comments in response: "Live free or dry."
A political movement driven primarily by rapacious selfishness can't get more than a hundred people out of 300 million to show up and help out?

Who could have seen that coming?

Honestly, it's like Mel Brooks adapted the rise of the NSDAP and set it in America.
These fuckers, tri-cornered hats or not, wouldn't have lasted an hour at Valley Forge.
(May 16, 2014 at 4:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: These fuckers, tri-cornered hats or not, wouldn't have lasted an hour at Valley Forge.

Hell, those Continental soldiers would see them, get the impression that this was what they were freezing and starving for, and give up and go home. And who could blame them?
I like to think of the invective these "patriots" would heap on Thomas Paine if he was alive today. Of course, there isn't one among them worthy of licking his chamber pot.

And Valley Forge? Please! Most of them wouldn't make it through an afternoon in Betsy Ross's sewing circle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8244 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1170 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4361 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Shocked Do you think Trump will be arrested or kicked out of the White House soon? WinterHold 32 3788 July 25, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: John V
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1241 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
  One Less Cunt In The White House Minimalist 0 367 June 5, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  The SPLC - All White at the Top John V 29 4110 April 24, 2018 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  White House Gun Meeting Foxaèr 23 2157 March 1, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It Minimalist 3 575 November 24, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13