Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY random questions!
VERY random questions!
Where we post random ass question with hopes that someone knows the answer!
RE: VERY random questions!
Is foot size and penis size related?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Why won't vending machines take my checks?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Why does it make me crazy when the news reporter uses a phrase like "the child was then discovered to be missing" ??????
How much a wound(after having 3 stitches) take to get back to the normal skin shape ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Why do they call bite size candy bars "fun size" when it is more fun to eat a whole one?

If you can drive as fast as the rest of the cars while in reverse, is it legal?

If ghosts can walk through walls then why don't they fall through floors?

Why does macdonals not serve hot dogs?

Why do they call it "taking a dump" when you're actually leaving one?

In court do Atheists have to swear on the book of myth...errr the bible (that is so retarded if we still do that at all)?
Do humans taste like chicken?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Why do people say "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every few hours?
Why do you park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway?

Why do ships carry cargo, but cars carry shipments?

Why do feet smell but a nose runs?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 10986 262654 Yesterday at 3:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 712 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. WinterHold 353 25919 July 12, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3433 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1908 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Very low fat recipes purplepurpose 39 2556 August 21, 2018 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 639 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2248 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A Very Merry Unbirthday to You! (yes, you) Gawdzilla Sama 3 689 December 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas