Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hello everyone
I'm brand new to this kind of thing. I'm a free thinker and always have been. I'm a 22 year old chica stuck in bible hell southern Ohio and apparently "going to hell". Saying hi to the others in the atheist dingy. Sorry for my poor sense of humor in advance
RE: Hello everyone
Welcome, welcome!
Enjoy the forum! Smile

Sorry for my very crappy sense of humor! Tongue
Oi. I've never been to Ohio. Is it nice there?

I refuse to apologize for my crappy sense of humour, but I'm more than happy to apologize for everyone else's. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome Don't worry, imaginary things can't hurt me. In the odd chance that it is a place, do stop by. I'll be there, baking pies without an ovenBig Grin
Welcome Smile
(May 26, 2014 at 1:40 pm)Bombproof Wrote: I'm brand new to this kind of thing. I'm a free thinker and always have been. I'm a 22 year old chica stuck in bible hell southern Ohio and apparently "going to hell". Saying hi to the others in the atheist dingy. Sorry for my poor sense of humor in advance

Welcome.

We've all been there.

Just stay strong and keep fighting against the stupid.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hello. Hope you enjoy the forum.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
Hahaha! I already like it here :-P

I divorced a completely morally bankrupt, pretentious asshole last year. He lives at home with his entire family (including other 3 siblings over the age of 20). They prance around the religion bush, but I know the real deal. I got beat up for being atheist. They knew I was for years, but apparently wanted someone to stomp on. This area is small. Beautiful. Nostalgic. But the people.. Don't ever get involved. It's extremely frustrating. If I didn't have children, I would be in California. They have beaches and real people!
Welcome from a Californian with relatives up in NEO (mainly around Cleveland/Lorain).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(May 26, 2014 at 3:55 pm)c172 Wrote: Welcome from a Californian with relatives up in NEO (mainly around Cleveland/Lorain).

I have an older sister in LA. Spent a week visiting her over there a year ago and LOVED it! It's gorgeous and ENGAGING. Aside from the cost of living of course. That part stinks. I enjoy free water utilities and cheap rent. Haha!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hello, everyone Rolls 21 1423 June 27, 2020 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello Everyone! Chicken 33 2175 December 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5649 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
Wink Hello Everyone! rskovride 15 1904 February 21, 2018 at 5:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello Everyone Shai Hulud 32 7844 May 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Shai Hulud
  Hello Everyone! Driggs 22 2619 April 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello everyone account_inactive 25 3864 April 12, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello Everyone! Flavius 9 1245 March 30, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello everyone Yoo 11 2384 August 29, 2016 at 12:11 pm