Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy atheists freaking out at street preachers
[snip] Video removed. [/snip]

So who was saying that all atheists are level-headed people again? Extremists and loons exist in all groups and atheism is no exception. Perhaps this will teach those of you who generalize religious people to stop doing so.
RE: Crazy atheists freaking out at street preachers
Maybe you should take your own advice.
I have no idea who said that but they are certainly wrong. However, it seems evident that the proportion of extremists and loons is weighted very heavily towards the religious rather than the non religious.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Quote:So who was saying that all atheists are level-headed people again?

Oh - good question. Let me see. Oh I know:

NOBODY!!
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Gee, you mean a youtube channel called "Atheists Exposed" shows only negative videos of atheists?

PS: Why are comments turned off on your videos? You scared?
(May 27, 2014 at 2:31 pm)ksona Wrote: So who was saying that all atheists are level-headed people again?

Um, nobody here?

Just a few days ago I specifically picked up a theist on that point and outright told him that atheists can believe some really bullshit things at times. I think you've picked a very biased source here, to demonstrate a point that nobody around you disagrees with, under the mistaken belief that you're revealing some truth we didn't already know.

So... good job on your imaginary scales-balancing? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(May 27, 2014 at 2:31 pm)ksona Wrote:

Says the guy quoting a video that makes the generalisation that "atheists are irrational"?

Fuck off, yeah? Really hope you're a shit and runner so we don't have to be graced by your silliness again.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Yeah. 30-30 rule, dude.

I suspect you're a shit and run anyhow, but just in case you are vaguely interested in dialogue, try using a less ridiculous strawman.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
You sound like a little kid, you can't prove any arguments for your so called faith,so you just point fingers look look this people lost their temper this proves that atheists are bad,....
I still don't know what your point was,religion poisoned this planet from the very start that's more than 2000 years of drinking poison do you know how much harm those religious people did to science and to our progress? If we could put all that harm that has been done by religion to an single video we could make an non-stop month long marathon of streaming.

Excuse my english
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
[Image: straw_men.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Encounter With Some Preachers Hungry Hungry Hippo 27 3170 June 23, 2019 at 5:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2197 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Street Epistemology - Practice curiosne 156 26572 January 23, 2018 at 8:55 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Do you have Crazy Religious Relatives? Cecelia 30 2763 July 9, 2016 at 1:17 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  A crazy theory Ruprick 11 2694 February 18, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy. bussta33 8 2743 January 16, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  street epistemology drfuzzy 138 22706 December 26, 2015 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Delicate
  Question for Atheists: Is coming out as an atheist as hard as coming out as gay? Blackrook 46 11940 May 2, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Panpsychism is not as crazy as it sounds. Mudhammam 64 16664 May 18, 2014 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  What's your crazy ideas about the existence of the universe? Vegamo 32 8670 April 1, 2014 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: archangle