Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy.
Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixAbBLg5-Q
Video sums it up well.  Both religions are honestly messed up.
RE: Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy.
Why again?

These morals threads aren't exactly novel, you know. About one a day or so. Also, you might want look up the 30/30 rule, apart from simply putting a vid up without any explanation or opinion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
There is surely a path.
That path leads to something.
Because it is connected to something.

Say every religion you know of doesn't teach this path.

This path and that something it leads and what is connected to exists.

We can pretend no one walked this path or no one can guide us to that path.

Or we can be humble and look for this path.

Or we can all with our subjective opinion concluded with haste, give up with haste, and be left behind due to haste and be engulfed in chasing after what hastens but disappears and is connected to nothing but an illusion.
"ISIS do not represent Islam or any Muslim."

I dare say ISIS would disagree.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
Delete post

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(January 8, 2016 at 7:43 pm)bussta33 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixAbBLg5-Q
Video sums it up well.  Both religions are honestly messed up.

I agree with u about the way some Muslims live their lives. But as a Muslim I must say it's not what people do that makes the religion, but it's the religion that makes the people. I don't care what part of the world u go to there are good people and bad people. So just because there are bad Muslims doesn't mean Islam teaches to be bad. There are bad Atheists just as there are good Atheists. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and all other religions as well have good and bad people. Nowhere in the Qur'an does Allah tell us as Muslims to attack innocent people. When people read the verses of the Qur'an that says to "slay the unbeliever" If that is the only sentence read, then it seems evil. But when u read the verses before and after u will see that Allah is talking to us in a situation of war. He says if one of the unbelievers(enemies)seeks peace with you, you are to cease attacking and offer him sanctuary. This shows that he has turned away from being your enemy and seeks peace, and we are commanded by Allah to offer him peace. However if he then, after seeking peace tries to attack you, he has shown that his seeking peace with you was a front, he is your enemy trying to kill you and you are then to slay the unbeliever because he is your enemy in war. Also just because people treat women badly doesn't mean that is what is taught in the religion. Women are commanded to be highly respected in Islam.The way men treat their women all over the world is due to their culture and the way their society lives. But does that mean it's the right way of life? Of course not. In Pre-Islamic Arabia people used to bury female babies alive because having male children in that society and that part of the world meant a powerful family and lineage. However when Islam was established this horrible way of life was destroyed. However even after 1400 plus years after the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)established and applied the laws that were given in the Qur'an by Allah Almighty, people still to this day do evil things. But it's not what is taught in the Qur'an, it is their culture and way of life, Muslim and Non-Muslims. This is one reason why Allah tells us over and over in the Qur'an to BELIEVE AND DO RIGHTEOUS DEEDS. Not just one or the other but both together. So u can't believe in God and treat people like crap and just do whatever u want however u want to. Nor can u be the best, nicest person on the face of the Earth, and not believe in God. In order to succeed in this life and definitely succeed in the afterlife we must follow God's guidance through His teachings, seek His forgiveness, and follow the lifestyle of the Prophet Muhammad(PBUH), the best guide given to us by God for mankind to follow
(January 8, 2016 at 9:01 pm)abaris Wrote: Why again?

These morals threads aren't exactly novel, you know. About one a day or so. Also, you might want look up the 30/30 rule, apart from simply putting a vid up without any explanation or opinion.

What is the 30/30 rule?

Googling this only gives me the weather 30/30 rule (lightning).
Scroll to very the top of this page. 
Go to the far right side, just under the Atheist Forums banner, and click on Rules.
Moderator Notice
locking thread pending staff discussion
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 2671 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
Question Atheists and Agnostics that have child Eclectic 11 1180 August 28, 2022 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1720 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2815 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Does Atheists have acceptability ? hindu 40 4551 July 18, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Have you met people criticizing atheists who use the expression OMG Der/die AtheistIn 30 4172 April 3, 2019 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Ok Atheists! I have God Delusion! Catholic_Lady 54 9718 April 14, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2190 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Objective/subjective morals Jazzyj7 61 4397 February 19, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Mankind is actually building "Gods" Face2face 6 2144 December 11, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet