Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women stoned to death in Pakistan outside courtroom
Women stoned to death in Pakistan outside courtroom
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27593504

Why? Because her family accused her husband of kidnapping her and marrying her against her will. In court she claimed that was false and that she married her husband of her own free will.

So the solution?

HER FAMILY MURDERS HER.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Women stoned to death in Pakistan outside courtroom
(May 28, 2014 at 8:02 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27593504

Why? Because her family accused her husband of kidnapping her and marrying her against her will. In court she claimed that was false and that she married her husband of her own free will.

So the solution?

HER FAMILY MURDERS HER.

With a family like that, who needs 'em?
(May 28, 2014 at 8:48 am)Elskidor Wrote: With a family like that, who needs 'em?

Referring to another thread, I wonder if Mehmet would have considered this to be a normal family prior to the murder.
(May 28, 2014 at 8:51 am)Cato Wrote:
(May 28, 2014 at 8:48 am)Elskidor Wrote: With a family like that, who needs 'em?

Referring to another thread, I wonder if Mehmet would have considered this to be a normal family prior to the murder.

Probably, the bloke's a psycho.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
It's really hypocritical for Christians to be outraged about these stonings since the OT legislates such things.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(May 28, 2014 at 8:02 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27593504

I understand the 'reasoning' goes like this:

1. If the woman's been kidnapped and forcibly married, she's lost the value that her virginity would have brought to the family therefore as spoiled goods, she can be killed

2. If the woman has married someone of her own free will without her family's consent then she's disrespected the family and over-stepped the boundaries of her role and authority therefore as a willful child, she can be killed.

Either way, she was right in the shit.
Sum ergo sum
(May 28, 2014 at 9:30 am)Ben Davis Wrote:

I understand the 'reasoning' goes like this:

1. If the woman's been kidnapped and forcibly married, she's lost the value that her virginity would have brought to the family therefore as spoiled goods, she can be killed

2. If the woman has married someone of her own free will without her family's consent then she's disrespected the family and over-stepped the boundaries of her role and authority therefore as a willful child, she can be killed.

Either way, she was right in the shit.

What a sad state of affairs. A literal catch-22 that results in the death of someone who, really, did absolutely nothing wrong.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(May 28, 2014 at 8:51 am)Cato Wrote:

Knowing him, he probably finds it ideal and is happy things turned out as they did.

So the solution?

HER FAMILY MURDERS HER.

Women in that area of the world are retarded. They are mainly responsible for their own oppression. They could end it in a day if they simply killed all of their boys. And if a woman is in such a position as the latest victim she's a dummy for not poisoning all of her male relatives. When it's either you or them it's foolish not to eliminate them before they kill you.
(May 30, 2014 at 4:27 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:

So the solution?

HER FAMILY MURDERS HER.

Women in that area of the world are retarded. They are mainly responsible for their own oppression. They could end it in a day if they simply killed all of their boys. And if a woman is in such a position as the latest victim she's a dummy for not poisoning all of her male relatives. When it's either you or them it's foolish not to eliminate them before they kill you.

Dude, there are plenty of arguments as to why this is fucked up. You don't need to resort to fallacies.

"Women in that area of the world are retarded."

Really? What do you mean my this?

"They are mainly responsible for their own repression."

Sources? Something? As far as I can tell, misogyny is responsible for their repression, at least most of the time.

"They could end it in a day if they simply killed all of their boys."

Wow. That's truly a fucked-up sentiment.

"And if a woman is in such a position as the latest victim she's a dummy for not poisoning all of her male relatives. When it's either you or them it's foolish not to eliminate them before they kill you."

Oh yeah... because relatives feel the need to go around killing each other all the time. You can't be serious...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6341 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy killed by mob in Khanewal Duty 9 894 February 13, 2022 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 7993 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4678 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 39127 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1897 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7020 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1276 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Niqab and Muslim Women WinterHold 34 9502 August 31, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islam and Women Lebneni Murtad 48 8087 March 6, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: WinterHold