Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel like I am the only one
Feel like I am the only one
I have been having these thoughts lately. I feel like I am the only one who really exists. because how can I prove anyone else exists but me? Seems like everyone all has set patterns, everyone else is either die hard christian, or die hard atheist, or muslim, hindu, whatever, but no has has beliefs that are like mine. What if everyone else is just an illusion to make me believe the world I live in is real? I can't relate to very many people on this planet.

I also wonder why murder is considered unnatural. I believe nature encompasses everything in existence - even 'chemical food' is made from combining things in nature.... People say pedophilia, murder etc are all unnatural, but we are all part of nature and we can't possibly do anything that's not natural.

I feel like murder shouldn't have such a negative connotation. I feel like its a natural pleasure of the human experience. I never killed anyone because of the law but I feel like it would be really nice. I feel like choking people would be the coolest method cause you can practically feel their life leave their bodies through your hands. Atheists believe in being yourself and enjoying human impulses, but then hold back when they have thoughts of murder.

I often have dreams where I strangle people I don't like, and I love those dreams because not only do I get to kill people I hate without consequences, but also because it feels like heaven when I do it.
RE: Feel like I am the only one
Dude. This isn't appropriate for outside thoughts.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 8, 2014 at 11:18 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Dude. This isn't appropriate for outside thoughts.

Sorry I'll stop posing, I guess don't belong here either.
Thread closed for review.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Thread closed permanently. Inappropriate content.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Are all actions in life based on interest only"? WinterHold 38 2611 April 16, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Jellyfish have no brain - can they feel pain? Duty 9 876 September 24, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do we only do things we want to do? DodosAreDead 9 1097 November 19, 2018 at 12:41 am
Last Post: tackattack
  1st Call for Christian Only Debate: Our Role on AF Neo-Scholastic 132 16583 May 4, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The problem we are only beginning to reconcile Foxaèr 1 891 April 24, 2015 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Red Economist
  Can Infinity be boundary (only reasonable answers) reality.Mathematician 9 2386 June 19, 2014 at 4:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The only reason why organics function is for selfish benefit x2theone2x 24 6258 February 18, 2014 at 7:16 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Atheist only discussion of morality. lrh9 26 8692 August 27, 2010 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: parrotpirate