Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb and Dumber To
Dumb and Dumber To

Is it just me, or is the humour in this trailer completely forced?

Dumb and Dumber is probably one of my favourite comedy films but this trailer makes me think the new one will be an absolute flop, and not funny in the slightest. Sad really.
RE: Dumb and Dumber To
Yeah... I think that ship sailed long ago.
Yeah, they look too old, Jeff Daniels looked like he was putting way too much effort into it and I highly doubt it will be a fraction as good as what the original was.
Is it just me or has Jim Carey aged waaaaaay better than Jeff Daniels?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
The trailer for the first Dumb and Dumber didn't make the first movie look that great either so...
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
The original is one of my top 5 all time movies and I've been waiting for this sequel as long as i can remember. (That "other sequel"doesn't count.) The trailer has be on both sides of the fence. Parts of it made me chuckled, other parts made me kinda sad.

The first part did look way forced by Daniels. They almost look like caricatures of their old characters.

Either way I'm excited for this simply because of how much I loved the first. I don't think this will be as good, but hopefully it's not a complete bomb.
@oneearsteve
This will likely be as bad as the Mrs. Doubtfire sequel in the works as well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Not funny
I don't think I liked the first one.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 455 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 1270 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Dumb things people say Lemon Curry 17 1526 April 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1980 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Animals that are just plain dumb BrokenQuill92 20 1297 January 19, 2017 at 9:47 am
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Dumb Fucks Minimalist 2 608 July 14, 2015 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat? Aractus 161 27090 April 3, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: ShaMan
  Dumb Dynasty, OP/ED Brian37 7 1252 November 15, 2013 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist