Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals that are just plain dumb
Animals that are just plain dumb
What are some of the dumbest animals you have run across? I've come across some stupid animal in my time. For instance we used to live in an old house, and pigeon the bold creatures would try to wonder right through the front door. One year my grandmother put up a baby gate. They didn't have the sense to fly over the gate, They would stop, then the little morons with wander around to the back door. When they found the back door blocked they would get mad and wander up to the attic. Of course the idiots would get stuck up there and die and we'd have to fish the bodies out.
RE: Animals that are just plain dumb
Blondes.

Just outed myself.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
There's plenty of animals with less intelligence than pigeons.
Pigeons do have talents though. They've been used as messengers and I think they have a good sense of direction usually.
Annoying creatures that are stupid are moths and daddy long legs, I think daddy long legs are a different insect in America. I think their proper name is a crane fly.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Poor little Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2, dumbest kitty ever been in the house.

Also the sweetest one too, a fair trade off.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Among mammals sloths certainly give that impression or maybe they just look like they don't give a shit? Perhaps they are all buddhists who have escaped the wheel of life and ascended to a more perfected and sublimely blissed out state.
Koalas

(January 18, 2017 at 4:32 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Among mammals sloths certainly give that impression or maybe they just look like they don't give a shit?  Perhaps they are all buddhists who have escaped the wheel of life and ascended to a more perfected and sublimely blissed out state.

sloth is one of the deadly sins

More than coincidence?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 18, 2017 at 4:32 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Among mammals sloths certainly give that impression or maybe they just look like they don't give a shit? Perhaps they are all buddhists who have escaped the wheel of life and ascended to a more perfected and sublimely blissed out state.

I think they're probably just high

(January 18, 2017 at 4:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Blondes.

Just outed myself.
Hey now! I was born a blonde!
The most common example I've seen is when some animal will rush into traffic. Say a car is coming. The deer/squirrel/whatever is beside the road. You would think it would go away from the car, but no. It runs across the road, in front of the car, for some reason I have yet to understand.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Humans

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb donald's parents? no one 2 455 October 13, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Do not dumb here. Not a dumb area. no one 16 1268 June 5, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Dumb things people say Lemon Curry 17 1526 April 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Farm animals purplepurpose 87 5597 April 11, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1978 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2151 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Dumb Fucks Minimalist 2 608 July 14, 2015 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Stupid humans and "cute" animals. Brian37 10 2532 May 3, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Dumb and Dumber To Napoléon 8 1103 June 11, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Seriously, how is anyone dumb enough to be fat? Aractus 161 27064 April 3, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: ShaMan