Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new
I'm new
Hello I'm knew and Im an athiest
RE: I'm new
Oh no, not one of those weird atheist folk. What you doin' round these parts.
Hello. newbie!
Hello. Hope you enjoy the forum.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
I knew it! Welcome
Welcome , Lost Guy!

We can help find you. Just open your heart to Amun Ra and the ferry to the afterlife will moor on your shore.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Best. Intro. Thread. Ever.

Welcome!
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Would it be wrong of me to say, welcome knewbie? Just kidding just kidding.
On to more pressing matters...

:o :o

Lost Guy? :o
I am Losty Big Grin
We finally found each other! :p

Oh and welcome to the forum, have some cookies and make yourself at home Smile
[Image: 9kfih.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Losty, you are getting good with those welcome cookies. Such variety!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 14, 2014 at 1:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Losty, you are getting good with those welcome cookies. Such variety!

Why thank you sir! I was really really attached to that first batch, (they were just so dang cute!) but when people started complaining they were stale I figured I would get more creative. :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4845 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman