Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Satan who plants the question 'why?'
Tongue 
It's Satan who plants the question 'why?'
Warning: this article is cancerous.

Source: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/jo.../38156.htm

Tell people that if you question anything that religion says,its Lucifer trying to lead them to Hell! Inspire fear of eternal suffering especially from an early & vulnerable age and then you have a believer for life. Religion is a discrase to humanity.
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
RE: It's Satan who plants the question 'why?'
(June 19, 2014 at 6:23 am)MountainsWinAgain Wrote: Warning: this article is cancerous.

Should have listened.

[Image: This-thread-gave-me-cancer-60s-spiderman-ICjTSM.jpg]

No but seriously Joyce is a wretched cow.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I can imagine attempting to fuck her ear. When she protests I'll just remind her that it's not her place to question since it is Satan planting the seed of doubt.

The fact that people find this reasoning acceptable and continue to fill her bank account is beyond me. Knowing that she's not the only successful peddler of this shit is simply sad.
That's a pretty feeble God Joyce has there, if He (it?) can be defeated by questions from a 4 year old's perspective.

And there are some further questions Joyce probably doesn't want raised besides the ones about God, like what does she need with a Learjet, and millions and millions of dollars in her bank account.
The best part about these soul-crushingly cringy cancerous crap-talks is that there's always apologists who disagree with then as much as atheists, and simply offer their own brand of brainless backpedaling bullshit, such as some presupps who say that simply the existence of doubt or questioning is contingent upon God's existence, as he would be the one who created doubt.

Ya heathens!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
She forgot the $64,000 question: Who made Satan?

I'm thinking she hasn't read Isaiah 45:7.

Satan seems far more clever than this fucking 'god' they have come up with.
(June 19, 2014 at 11:59 am)Minimalist Wrote: Satan seems far more clever than this fucking 'god' they have come up with.

Also, if you read the "tenets of Stanism" or whatever, he seems to be a pretty cool dude compared to Yahweh.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Well, it's not like Yahweh would ever order soldiers to dash babies heads against the rocks . . .

er . . . .

well . . . .

um . . .
(June 19, 2014 at 9:00 am)Cato Wrote: I can imagine attempting to fuck her ear. When she protests I'll just remind her that it's not her place to question since it is Satan planting the seed of doubt.

The fact that people find this reasoning acceptable and continue to fill her bank account is beyond me. Knowing that she's not the only successful peddler of this shit is simply sad.

It is empirical evidence.

And there is a limited number of rational conclusions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Satan better than God? Disagreeable 37 2593 January 31, 2022 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God vs Satan - Bible UniverseCaptain 5 1203 October 17, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: no one
  Satan and Making Mock zwanzig 24 2260 May 21, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Santa is an anagram for Satan goombah111 34 5039 January 27, 2017 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3635 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What if Satan won? ForsakenHeretic 67 17349 September 2, 2015 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible robvalue 120 23098 February 15, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: emilynghiem
Lightbulb The Devil aka. Satan God Is Not Gr8 14 5034 February 25, 2014 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: professor
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 11563 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Day of Satan Gooders1002 8 3275 June 8, 2013 at 7:57 am
Last Post: little_monkey