Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible
Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible
As the title says, Satan wrote the bible. He killed God, and has been impersonating him ever since. I was there, I witnessed it all. I'm happy to answer any questions about this to back up the story.

Here is my challenge. Can you prove me wrong?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible
I'll go get the popcorn.
(January 29, 2015 at 4:15 am)robvalue Wrote: As the title says, Satan wrote the bible. He killed God, and has been impersonating him ever since. I was there, I witnessed it all. I'm happy to answer any questions about this to back up the story.

Here is my challenge. Can you prove me wrong?

Makes sense.

Before God was killed he played the roll of a serpent in a garden.

Not only the bible but also the quran. It's not that there are a few satanic verses slipped in by Satan, because Mo couldn't tell the difference between Satan and angel Gabriel, the whole thing is a satanic ploy designed to harvest souls.

I hope I don't get a fatwa for saying this.
I can confirm that is true. Satan also wrote the Quran. He wanted to cause as much confusion as possible with these books. (He told me). He has done a bang up job, I have to say. He even snuck in little "hints" that it might be someone other than an omni benevolent God being described into the texts. They are very subtle, so theists might not have found them yet.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(January 29, 2015 at 7:56 am)robvalue Wrote: I can confirm that is true. Satan also wrote the Quran. He wanted to cause as much confusion as possible with these books. (He told me). He has done a bang up job, I have to say. He even snuck in little "hints" that it might be someone other than an omni benevolent God being described into the texts. They are very subtle, so theists might not have found them yet.

Like "lol" written in crayon at the end of Genesis? Or was it just in the one I read?
Popcorn
Sum ergo sum
I strongly suspect that if we ever locate the long-lost dedication page of the Bible, it will read, 'To my darling Candy. Thanks for a glorious night.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I will check on that and get back to you.

Index of my best videos
I was surprised to discover that there are serious Christian theologians that believe God is dead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_God_theology

I'm not sure if any of them believe Satan wrote the bible, but that part is easier to accept. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Satan better than God? Disagreeable 37 2448 January 31, 2022 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  God vs Satan - Bible UniverseCaptain 5 1159 October 17, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: no one
  Satan and Making Mock zwanzig 24 2163 May 21, 2021 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  A critical thinking challenge Foxaèr 18 4193 June 15, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Drich
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 5072 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7448 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Santa is an anagram for Satan goombah111 34 4934 January 27, 2017 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why don't Christians admire/LOVE SATAN instead of the biblical God? ProgrammingGodJordan 18 3569 January 21, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 19631 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Liberalism's Great Challenge? Minimalist 20 3258 September 10, 2016 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Jehanne