Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got this PM on reddit to pray to Gaia so the system will collapse.
Question 
Just got this PM on reddit to pray to Gaia so the system will collapse.
Okej so this is freaking weird,this guy randomly sends me a PM to pray to gaia so that the "system" will collapse.

[Image: wtf.png]

This are the links

http://pastebin.com/uQsi1EW6
http://pastebin.com/wjBL7Pa6

This guy thinks he is the massaia who will save the world from the evil system.

ROFLOL
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
RE: Just got this PM on reddit to pray to Gaia so the system will collapse.
Gaia contacted me last night and asked me to pass along this message to the world: "stop sending prayers. Send money. Lots of money. Send it to Tonus, along with your finest young woman and at least one box of Oreos."
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Adding A post scriptum saying it isn't spam is a dead giveaway IMO Big Grin
I won't pray, but I might be convinced to spill some seed for a cause. They're both equally effective, but I get some benefit from the latter.
I'm glad he was careful to say that wasn't spam, or else we might have thought it was spam. That was a shrewd move.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US National Alert System, aka Satan's Whistle. Gawdzilla Sama 10 712 October 5, 2023 at 1:07 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7101 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 534 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2150 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Reddit Foxaèr 5 372 July 16, 2020 at 7:13 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1449 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1919 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Got gas? onlinebiker 52 3562 April 30, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  K-pods, whatcha got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 708 April 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
  Anyone here try reddit? Atomic Lava 8 999 November 15, 2019 at 8:12 am