Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got gas?
Got gas?
How low can it go?

What's the price in your neck of the woods?

Here - (Michigan) it's $1.57 USD per gallon.

That's getting close to half of what it was last month.
RE: Got gas?
After my fuel points I'm paying 50c a gallon.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Filled up my car today. With my 70 cent rewards I paid $.70 a gallon. My car wasn't empty but was at around 1/4 tank. Cost me just over $7.00. That'll get me nearly 400 miles in town.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Converting to US money and measurements, about $4.70/gallon.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
We haven't driven anywhere in 2 weeks, so I honestly have no idea. lol
Illegitimi non carborundum
Sorry, I had curry last night... Oh you meant petrol, £1.02 /L
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
$1.85/gal around here. That's down $0.60 from most recent high.
(April 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Filled up my car today.  With my 70 cent rewards I paid $.70 a gallon.  My car wasn't empty but was at around 1/4 tank.  Cost me just over $7.00.  That'll get me nearly 400 miles in town.

You win!

Truce
Lowest price for regular unleaded here in my area of sunny so Cal is $3.09/G.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 2, 2020 at 3:10 pm)Fireball Wrote: Lowest price for regular unleaded here in my area of sunny so Cal is $3.09/G.

Fill up in TJ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If gas hits $10 per gallon, what will you do? Jehanne 28 856 October 6, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7068 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 512 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2077 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Got Plates? onlinebiker 23 1439 June 3, 2020 at 6:32 am
  Got Gator? onlinebiker 23 1903 May 24, 2020 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  K-pods, whatcha got? Gawdzilla Sama 4 706 April 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
  You got to love the US brewer 32 3592 July 13, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Got Nut Juice? Yonadav 22 1297 February 28, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  The biggest thing I've learned as I've got older is... robvalue 80 4889 September 27, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl