Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriend's friend has been missing for a few days...police found her today.
My girlfriend's friend has been missing for a few days...police found her today.
In a fucking dumpster. So fucked up. This was the original story, I don't know if there is an updated one yet: http://detroit.gotnewswire.com/news/warr...rold-woman

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!! UGH. Makes me sick.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: My girlfriend's friend has been missing for a few days...police found her today.
It's a screwed up world we live in bro. My condolences to all that knew her.
RE: My girlfriend's friend has been missing for a few days...police found her today.
Thanks KUSA. Apparently the boyfriend, who was a bit older, was interrogated by police when she initially went missing but was then released. My girlfriend, who's been talking to the sister of the victim, says it was known that the boyfriend had gotten into a fight with the poor girl just prior to her going missing, and he allegedly beat her.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
People do make me fucking sick.

My condolences to friends and family.

And when they find who did it I hope there's an execution waiting for them.
Dying to live, living to die.
Jeez, that is just horrible. This is yet one more reason why I officially hate this world. I too send my condolonces to everyone involved.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Dude GTFO of Detroit, yo!

FUCK
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
OH! I'm so sorry, how is your girlfriend doing? I can't even imagine how she must feel.

I hope they get him.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. I hope the perpetrator is found.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
That's really fucked up. I second Luckie: Get the hell out of Detroit!
*well, I said fuck

Get, the fuck, out of Detroit, asap.
I'd give you money to do it but I'm trying to get out of Wichita for entirely opposite reasoning.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  titanic gawker submersible still missing. Anomalocaris 54 2903 August 2, 2023 at 7:13 am
Last Post: no one
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2595 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1350 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 262 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  When you need a friend onlinebiker 0 152 August 18, 2021 at 7:38 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2772 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Today's Headline: BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1289 April 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Few Days Ago, I Made A Mistake BrianSoddingBoru4 57 3440 March 29, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 18223 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr