Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man rescued from huge vagina
Man rescued from huge vagina
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/27971248

[Image: _75734440_imgurcrickguzman_vagina1.jpg]

Quote:A man has had to be rescued by firefighters in Germany after becoming stuck inside a stone vagina.

The man, who is said to be an American exchange student, got wedged in the statue at Tubingen University.

According to German newspaper Schwäbisches Tagblatt, five emergency service vehicles and 22 firemen had to help free the man.

They claim he climbed into the sculpture, by Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara, as part of a dare.

Erick Guzman posted the pictures on photo-sharing website Imgur.

"I was there!!! He just wanted to take a funny picture," said Guzman

"The fire department was not really amused, and he was really embarrassed."

Now he can really claim to be born again and has the pictures to prove it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Man rescued from huge vagina
(June 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm)Stimbo Wrote:

" . . . American exchange student, . . ."

Sorry, but why am I not surprised by this?

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.

I suppose this is as good a place as any.

[Image: coloring-book-of-vaginas-w.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
That cunt looks dry.
I guess it is true. Some men so regretted being born that they would spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into the vagina
After reading the thread title I thought I was going to see a Jim Bob Duggar joke.
Y'know, when I was a kid, if a gal was, ahem, "easy", we'd say, "You better tie a two-by-four to your ass or you'll fall in."

I never thought I'd live to see the day that -- oh, never mind.

Panic Panic Panic

Totally coulda happened to any one of us Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Also, I just wanna say that "Only in Germany ... "

(June 24, 2014 at 4:52 pm)Chuck Wrote: I guess it is true. Some men so regretted being born that they would spend the rest of their lives trying to get back into the vagina

Amen to that. I've certainly dedicated my life to the cause.

(June 24, 2014 at 5:16 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Also, I just wanna say that "Only in Germany ... "

Not just me, then.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge blaze engulfs 24-storey Grenfell Tower in west London pocaracas 47 11738 June 26, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  One huge ass leap closer dyresand 0 712 June 7, 2016 at 12:10 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Huge 2.6 Terabyte Panama Leak Reveals companies secretly control celeb. estates Heat 4 939 April 5, 2016 at 4:42 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude