Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist are doomed.
Video 
Atheist are doomed.
As some of you remember when I joined the forum my first thread was about a Christian that constantly tried to convert me. And that I refused to block because I was determined to refute her. But eventually when she started to quote the creationism museum as the most reliable scientific source that proves atheism was wrong I decides to block her.
Now I don't know if you might remember that at some point of the debate I told you that a friend of hers joined the debate as well. Well I had totally forgot to block him. And for months I never hear of him again until today when he sent me a private message titled "Atheist are doomed" along with a video of the mistakes of atheism.
He said in the message that this video will show me why I should leave atheism before it's too late, and why there's nothing good from becoming and atheist.
At first I thought that it was the typical Christian video you know, that atheism are going to hell and we have the chance of salvation you know their usual M.O. I was wrong.
Check out why we atheists are doomed.

Oh and I blocked that guy this morning, in case you were wondering.
RE: Atheist are doomed.
(June 24, 2014 at 10:53 pm)Zidneya Wrote: As some of you remember when I joined the forum my first thread was about a Christian that constantly tried to convert me. And that I refused to block because I was determined to refute her. But eventually when she started to quote the creationism museum as the most reliable scientific source that proves atheism was wrong I decides to block her.
Now I don't know if you might remember that at some point of the debate I told you that a friend of hers joined the debate as well. Well I had totally forgot to block him. And for months I never hear of him again until today when he sent me a private message titled "Atheist are doomed" along with a video of the mistakes of atheism.
He said in the message that this video will show me why I should leave atheism before it's too late, and why there's nothing good from becoming and atheist.
At first I thought that it was the typical Christian video you know, that atheism are going to hell and we have the chance of salvation you know their usual M.O. I was wrong.
Check out why we atheists are doomed.

Oh and I blocked that guy this morning, in case you were wondering.

Christians are doomed, it upsets me greatly even as a buddhist monk, think about it!

They waste the time they have on earth the ONLY time on this earth, with stupid wars against anyone who THINKS differently . . . wait no even MAY think slightly differently

Their first thought when meeting someone is "ARE THEY GOING TO HELL?!"

They destroy their values to match that of the ancient knuckle draggers!

They show no one respect and fake respect to the people in their own fake congregations.

They go around telling others how to live despite their own lives being in utter decay!

Ever heard the saying "Fake it till you make it" they take it too seriously, faking kidness, and compassion (most failing to even fake it!)

But damn you to eternal torture and torement in a lake of fucking fire dare you not think the exact same way as them.
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
I had to block a friend that said I used too many mocking Jesus memes that were offensive. I said the day I log into Facebook or go into public without being approached by some person or form of Christian propaganda I will post whatever anti-religious meme I wish. At any rate Jesus memes are hilarious.

I went back to Facebook for about a week last month and I'm already unsubscibed again. Screw Facebook. Too much drama.
I've apparently been doomed for ages.

I just tell them that they're full of shit and move on with my day . . ."
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm not willing to sit through 30 minutes of that. Anyone willing to summarize the 11 reasons?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(June 24, 2014 at 11:24 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm not willing to sit through 30 minutes of that. Anyone willing to summarize the 11 reasons?

1. We're going to hell because we don't believe.
2. We're going to hell because we're sinners.
3. We're going to hell because we have no morals
4. We're going to hell because we secretly worship Satan
5. We're going to hell because we have too much pride.

Rinse and repeat . . .
I can't see the vid because of my limited browser.what are the videos arguments?
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

(June 24, 2014 at 11:27 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(June 24, 2014 at 11:24 pm)Jenny A Wrote: I'm not willing to sit through 30 minutes of that. Anyone willing to summarize the 11 reasons?

1. We're going to hell because we don't believe.

Rince and repeat . . .
Oh goodie. I've noticed all the devil worship in my area. Not to mention the atheist wars of oppression. And aren't all people supposed to be sinners? Isn't the the Christian line?

Thanks for the summary though.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
34 minutes of jesus freak drivel? If I wanted that I could walk into any church and listen to a professional bullshitter instead of some amateur.
(June 24, 2014 at 11:30 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(June 24, 2014 at 11:27 pm)Beccs Wrote: 1. We're going to hell because we don't believe.

Rince and repeat . . .
Oh goodie. I've noticed all the devil worship in my area. Not to mention the atheist wars of oppression. And aren't all people supposed to be sinners? Isn't the the Christian line?

Thanks for the summary though.

Sorry, didn't watch it.

Just paraphrasing the normal drivel.