Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/06/ann...ral-decay/

Say what you really mean, Ann "People who are a different colour to me like this sport, so as a real American I have to hate it." What an asshat. I hope this gives the world cup even higher ratings! Gives me more incentive to watch anyway.
RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
Can't say I'm a huge football/soccer enthusiast, though I do catch an occasional Colorado Rapids game. My disinterest has nothing to do with the bile spewed by this bitch, but in a severe lack of understanding of the game.

My first sports love will always be American Rules Football. Specifically, the Denver Broncos. It's the game I grew up with.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I think most sports fans always have a soft spot for the sport they grew up watching or playing.

For her it's something foreign and therefore inherently bad. Her dislike of it probably has very little to do with her "points"
Y'all don't get it.

A "Coulter" is the disc part of a plow that slices down into the ground ahead of the blade that flips over the earth in preparation for tilling.
do you now get the idea?

She has done very well for herself by stirring the pot.
(June 27, 2014 at 7:14 am)professor Wrote: do you now get the idea?

From what you said?

Not a clue, mate, not a clue.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 27, 2014 at 7:14 am)professor Wrote: She has done very well for herself by stirring the pot.

I'll grant you this much: Unlike most trolls, she's figured out how to get paid for being an asshole.
Coulter is a miserable cunt. The only reason she enjoys a modicum of noteriety and presumable associated financial success is that she panders to the other xenophobic, racist, backwater, inbred, shit for brains, tea bagging, homophobic dolts that create the stupid stew that is the far right of the Republican party.

I think she is upset because the only sporting activity she is suited for is being a stanchion for a badminton net.
(June 27, 2014 at 3:24 am)jmccool80 Wrote: http://uproxx.com/webculture/2014/06/ann...ral-decay/

Say what you really mean, Ann "People who are a different colour to me like this sport, so as a real American I have to hate it." What an asshat. I hope this gives the world cup even higher ratings! Gives me more incentive to watch anyway.

Dear American Cousins,

I have no idea who this person, Ann Coulter, is. The Atlantic is a good insulator against this type of empty-headed tomfoolery (although I must apologise for Peers Morgan, if it's any consolation, we find him dislikeable too).

Football (soccer if you will) is, as any passionate sports fan will tell you, much more than just a game. It is a conversation topic over lunch breaks at work, it's poking fun at your mate's team who are not doing so well when down the pub, there are those who can tell you every top goal scorer for the team for the last 50 seasons, there are fans who will proudly tell you that their home-ground was the first to use goal nets (Anfield, if you need to know).

What we Brits love most about the game that sprang out of inter-village competitions (it began as a competition between entire villages with the aim of getting a specific object - which later became a pig's bladder then a ball - into the centre of the opposing village), is the drama.

Pick your team, stick with them through thick and thin, it's about honour and tradition. Nail your colours to the mast, when you loose it's one-of-those-things, when you win, it's a blast.

But it's not all about winning, but the heartache of losing and 'if only' chances.
It's winter afternoons with a hot pie on the terraces,
father to son, mother to daughter, sister to sister and brother to brother
bad referees and lucky goals, families divided by the colour of their scarves
but united in their love for the game ... and each other.

Flashes of brilliance,
moments of madness,
sublime skill
and dodgy toe-punts,

the reds,
the blues,
the whites,
the yellows,

the bees,
the bulls,
the canaries,
the wolves,

the eagles,
the foxes,
the hatters,
the poppies,

the hammers,
the gunners,
the trotters,
the toffees,

the chat with a stranger
you met on the bus,
the teasing, debating, the laugher, the fuss.

It's a match of two halves
at the end of the day
when the lads all played well
it's a beautiful game!

We are proud to have given football to the world, all we ask is you give it time and you will learn to love it as we do. It's part of the fabric that is woven onto our hearts. Anyone who cannot see this doesn't understand the game at all.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
(June 27, 2014 at 8:23 am)ManMachine Wrote: All part of the fabric that is woven onto our hearts. Anyone who cannot see this doesn't understand the game at all.

I loved the way you described it in your post even though I have no interest in soccer or any other sport.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
Re: RE: Ann Coulter - The troll of all trolls
But she is so goddamned sexy.

[Image: hysy9a4u.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls" WinterHold 6 837 April 1, 2018 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental"..... Brian37 36 3129 April 3, 2016 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive