Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls"
Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls"
So Trump left twitter; reported 5 hours ago:

Quote:In a cryptic message, he told his nearly 50 million followers: “Twitter was fun once – BIG fun. But I’m getting tired of the TROLLS (many of whom are douchebags). Got a big job to do putting America first. God bless Twitter & the almighty USA. Peace OUT!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...82956.html

Finally; Trump and I agree on something: trolls ruined the internet.
The difference is: I never employed Trolls to spread my propaganda and defend my name.

He is the biggest troll out there.
RE: Trump quits twitter because of "Trolls"
What a colossal dumbass. I've never felt so weirdly ill as when it was confirmed he was elected president, but certain things remind me of that feeling from time to time. This post has triggered it for whatever reason. Thanks, Atlas Wink
You know today is April 1st right?
Holy shit. I forgot.

LOL. You got me, Atlas.
(April 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm)johan Wrote: You know today is April 1st right?

The fact that that "tweet" was coherent should have been a dead giveaway. Anyways why would a terminal narcissist like Drumpfuck give up twitter while it's still populated?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
lol He sounds like a 14 year old 

''Peace out!''

K, Bruh. Rolleyes
(April 1, 2018 at 1:59 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: What a colossal dumbass. I've never felt so weirdly ill as when it was confirmed he was elected president, but certain things remind me of that feeling from time to time. This post has triggered it for whatever reason. Thanks, Atlas Wink

There's a match for him 'being the sponsor/manager of a wrestler' in WWE. He shaves "Vince Mcmahon' 's hair at the end of the match. It will make you more sick.

Twitter users should post a cold "ha              ha                          ha" after the day ends..

(April 1, 2018 at 2:22 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Holy shit. I forgot.

LOL. You got me, Atlas.

No; HE GOT YOU.

(April 1, 2018 at 5:23 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: lol He sounds like a 14 year old 

''Peace out!''

K, Bruh. Rolleyes

Wut; Sistah ? U mad @ mr president?
I should've noticed that line -_-". I read the headline at AlJazeera-Arabic at first.
"Peace in" Sleepy .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump back on Twitter? onlinebiker 13 674 April 26, 2022 at 2:29 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1517 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Misinformation drops dramatically after Trump gets banned from Twitter TaraJo 22 1663 January 20, 2021 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 894 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  US Defense Secretary Mattis Quits BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2780 December 22, 2018 at 6:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Many Will Die Because The WLB Is A Fucking Moron? Minimalist 58 7517 December 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Teen golfer placed 1st in golf tournament, denied the trophy because she's a girl Divinity 14 1678 October 27, 2017 at 11:09 pm
  So Because Trumps A Insensitive Dick Americans Have To Suffer Amarok 9 2553 September 13, 2017 at 9:06 pm
  Jews are Dangerous Because People Want to Kill Them Neo-Scholastic 13 3404 August 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It's Because Your Father Is A Fucking Dickhead, Twerp Minimalist 0 599 August 1, 2017 at 12:03 pm