Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental".....
Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental".....
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, Oh boy this is fun watching that party self destruct.

NO SHIT you stupid bitch! But you, and fucks news only have yourselves to blame.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/29/ann_coul...socialflow
RE: Fascist Ann Coulter calls Drumpf "mental".....
Ann Coulter calling Drumpf "mental" is like a mental patient telling another mental patient "You're not Napoleon, I'm Napoleon".
It may be ironic but she is right.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(March 30, 2016 at 7:52 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: It may be ironic but she is right.

If I were running the adds for the DNC, I would put Ted's quotes and other GOP quotes and this as well, he is sooo fucked now.
Here is Annolinni in her own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftfcMziE_7s
And Anderson Cooper nailed his ass too.

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/30/anderson...socialflow
I don't think GOP will self destruct. Instead, the more likely outcome is trump will fail either to be nominated, or elected, and what is left of the GOP establishment will be further weakened and marginalized within the party, and the GOP will rally behind someone like Cruz for the next round. What is more, I suspect there is hardly anyone left in GOP who has the spine to defect.

Perhaps two steps towards utter insanity and one step back, but in the long run GOP will survive but would in the end taken a permanent step even further to insanity that where it had been in 2014 or 2015. Trump, whatever his vainglorious self aggrandize get goal had been, had permanently pushed GOP even further to the lunatic extreme.
(March 30, 2016 at 8:46 am)Brian37 Wrote: And Anderson Cooper nailed his ass too.

. . .  

Oh my !!

I'd pay to watch !!

WOOT  !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wonder which one of them has the hairier blondest legs ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 30, 2016 at 8:50 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: I don't think GOP will self destruct.  Instead, the more likely outcome is trump will fail either to be nominated, or elected, and what is left of the GOP establishment will be further weakened and marginalized within the party, and the GOP will rally behind someone like Cruz for the next round.  What is more, I suspect there is hardly anyone left in GOP who has the spine to defect.

Perhaps two steps towards utter insanity and one step back, but in the long run GOP will survive but would in the end taken a permanent step even further to insanity that where it had been in 2014 or 2015.  Trump, whatever his vainglorious self aggrandize get goal had been, had permanently pushed GOP even further to the lunatic extreme.

No, the current GOP is dead, I don't mean the actual party, but it's insistence on clinging to its current bullshit. It will only survive by pulling itself out of its own dark ages. It cannot keep the xenophobia up. And the economic crap they sell is on shaky ground too. If it does not ditch the xenophobia it will certainly die or become so small it will loose relevance. They didn't learn shit from the last two elections, and this one is far worse than the last two.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4332 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Flint Pastor Calls for Cease Fire onlinebiker 1 258 August 13, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Kanye West calls for reintroduction of slavery downbeatplumb 40 4549 October 5, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Joods
  San Diego Paper Calls On Hunter To Resign Minimalist 2 395 August 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Comey's book basically calls 45 a mafia boss/bully. Brian37 2 454 April 13, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Your opinion of "mental defect" in law..... Brian37 9 1614 November 17, 2017 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Another Fascist Boycott Neo-Scholastic 42 3622 October 21, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Amarok
  2017 Nobel Peace prize winner calls Trump a "moron" Foxaèr 2 572 October 6, 2017 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two Minimalist 2 946 September 22, 2017 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  North Korea calls Trump a barking dog. Jehanne 70 20147 September 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus