Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came to judge.
I came to judge.
Rock with me or be rocked. Tongue

I will empower.

My name is David, I'm 31, European (Belgian).

I'm not saying all who claim to be religious truly are, I'm not saying all who claim to be ahteist to be so either. I don't really see people in boxes like that.

I'm dealing with things lately, I feel like being in the middle of a transformation here.

I didn't come here to be a pain in the ass to people here. It's not that since I chose christian for religious view I have to hate those who claim to be different. Do you?

Gospel of Thomas: 2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

People have got the Holy Spirit, or people haven't
RE: I came to judge.
Well it's nice to see a christian that doesn't hate others for thinking differently. Just don't be surprised if a lot of members don't share your views, this is an atheist forum. By the way, I've been to belgium, great place to be and very nice people, would love to go back one day.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Get back to me when you reach the point of "reigning over all" I'll have some grievances you'll need to sort out. Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 28, 2014 at 11:40 am)Rhythm Wrote: Get back to me when you reach the point of "reigning over all" I'll have some grievances you'll need to sort out. Welcome aboard.

Wink Shades
(June 28, 2014 at 10:57 am)Knowledge of God Wrote: I'm not saying all who claim to be religious truly are, I'm not saying all who claim to be atheist to be so either. I don't really see people in boxes like that.
That's a can of worms best left unopened.

If you're so distrusting that you cannot even accept at face-value what someone tells you their position is on the question of gods or no gods, then how you ever became a Christian is a mystery.

Quote:People have got the Holy Spirit, or people haven't
Just like action figures that have little accessories or haven't.

You can buy either, because they're not required to enjoy the toy.
Didn't your godboy say "judge not, lest ye be judged?" Or some such nonsense.
(June 28, 2014 at 11:48 am)Minimalist Wrote: Didn't your godboy say "judge not, lest ye be judged?" Or some such nonsense.

Just like he said scripture is dead.
(June 28, 2014 at 11:47 am)Welsh cake Wrote: You can buy either, because they're not required to enjoy the toy.
Think of me stupid maybe but I don't understand why he can buy if they're not required to enjoy the toy
Welcome to the forum!

Hedgehog
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
(June 28, 2014 at 12:04 pm)LogicOrDie Wrote: Think of me stupid maybe but I don't understand why he can buy if they're not required to enjoy the toy
Because you have the option. You don't need the holey methylated spirit to live, or find a reason to live.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist. JeffY 14 2612 April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I came here for the jelly. J a c k 87 8777 April 26, 2016 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist Jacob Goff 15 2268 July 17, 2015 at 8:34 am
Last Post: brewer
  came on here to ask Darkstarbic 4 2019 March 30, 2009 at 7:16 am
Last Post: lilphil1989