Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been here before
Been here before
Hi everyone,

I've been a member for a while, here, but only posted for a bit a while back.
I've been feeling the need for some interesting conversations, and other forums have been less than helpful in that regard.

So...here I am. I still probably won't post a lot, but I do like to join in now and then. Tiger
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
RE: Been here before
Welcome back.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 5, 2014 at 3:43 pm)Aroura Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've been a member for a while, here, but only posted for a bit a while back.
I've been feeling the need for some interesting conversations, and other forums have been less than helpful in that regard.

So...here I am. I still probably won't post a lot, but I do like to join in now and then. Tiger

Hello and welcome again Aroura. Big Grin

I know good conversation can be hard to come by online. Some forums cater more to the trolls, than their members.

Lots of good topics here. Jump right in.

Welcome Hedgehog
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
Welcome back cookies for you!
[Image: girl-scout-cookies-homemade-300x200.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Yo. S'up?
Hi all and thanks Smile Cookies!!
(July 6, 2014 at 1:37 am)Aroura Wrote: Hi all and thanks Smile Cookies!!

Never lower yourself to believe what you want your to believe, you are beyond any belief, be yourself, and nothing else.
Lay off the sauce man
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 6, 2014 at 1:57 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(July 6, 2014 at 1:37 am)Aroura Wrote: Hi all and thanks Smile Cookies!!

Never lower yourself to believe what you want your to believe, you are beyond any belief, be yourself, and nothing else.
Um...what?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1215 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Been here before Vodkafan2 5 930 July 21, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  It's Been Fun! Imaginaryfriendless 24 2966 July 23, 2016 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  This Thread Has Been 'Locke'd for Introduction Locke 38 7302 August 8, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6680 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  It's been a long time. ZAPPA8521 7 2791 March 23, 2013 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Violet
  ..been lurking for far too long Ben Davis 15 5510 March 6, 2012 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  New here (was it rainy all the time before I joined?) sunshine 5 2012 October 25, 2009 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet