Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:51 am

Poll: Is Islam Equilibrium?
This poll is closed.
Yes
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam is Equilibrium!
Lightbulb 
Islam is Equilibrium!
Hi.
I have Found Islam is Equilibrium!
Do you think i mistake?

RE: Islam is Equilibrium!
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Nyeop?
I watched this movie:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_%28film%29
I think it is very good film.
This is show an original Islamic government. only Clothes of them are like non-Muslims!

This is a movie that everybody should watch for finding what will happen to Europe and USA if a real Islamic government setup in USA or Europe!
This is show religion of Peace!

I do like that film. I see similarities in the desperation to destroy anything that makes them feel and Islam's desperation to destroy anything that makes them think differently.

Good call not so new guy.
In original Islam Music and Painting is forbidden and Islam say they are Satanic.
But Khomeini said music and painting is not forbidden As a temporary expedient, Islam considers it permissible.
He said music is bad but because people do not obey the prohibition of music is causing insult Islam.
Also it say such about chess and working of women.
In the Apocalypse MAHDI will come for setup Original of Islam in world like government of Mohammad Rasoul Allah!
He want setup pease and he will kill 50% of people of world and he will setup a government like equilibrium!

True, when everyone is dead equilibrium will have been achieved.
And it certainly appears that the main aim of Islam is o kill everyone.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Equilibrium in that movie is one grade better than Islam because it has not the law Hijab!

(July 25, 2014 at 7:38 am)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: I watched this movie:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_%28film%29
I think it is very good film.
This is show an original Islamic government. only Clothes of them are like non-Muslims!

This is a movie that everybody should watch for finding what will happen to Europe and USA if a real[b] Islamic government
setup in USA or Europe!
This is show religion of Peace![/b]

Islam government? How about NO?! Angry
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I dunno whatcha talking about .... , can you please briefly say your whole point in the original post ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Equilibrium?

Yes, Islam is equal parts superstitious bullshit and submission through violence. Any other pearls of wisdom?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7838 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5462 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33818 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet