Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!
WTF!
The mind boggles

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: WTF!
Damn it

By the way, it says 'accident was closed in the intersection'.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Fake.

Obligatory... and gay.
this is cgi... the video looks fake when its not shakey... the camera shakeing is to hide the cgi more... the copy of this with the shaking looks alittle more real.. but if you kow what cgi looks like you can tell anyways that its fake..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O2IAAglTb8

i think it was some kind of puplic safty ad to remind bikers to watch out for cars.... at all times....
Sounds... Galego.. from GAlicia, you know?... the north-West part of Spain.
And looks CGI! The fire, anyway. The bike and car look very nice, if they're CGI.
You can tell it's fake quite easily tbh, no skid marks on the road, unrealistic car movement after the crash, hits a lamppost and it doesn't even dent. The explosion was just ridiculous.

It's still pretty well done though, I definitely had to watch a second time to clock it.
Fake as hell.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Total fake.

Fun fact, the bike is a Kawasaki Ninja 250r.

Kichi had one, they're a great little bike.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I can't trick you buggers can I!
Let me see what I can pluck out from the bible, which may be a bit more believable and I get right back to you...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 2, 2014 at 4:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: I can't trick you buggers can I!
Let me see what I can pluck out from the bible, which may be a bit more believable and I get right back to you...

The bible is no more believable than a working F-35 in the avengers movie.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WTF does this mean? Edwardo Piet 33 3509 August 1, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Jackalope
Question Sleep Injuries... WTF? ShaMan 26 4050 June 17, 2014 at 7:56 am
Last Post: John V
  WTF 1950s Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 1042 February 5, 2014 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  A WTF Moment... Erinome 35 7118 September 28, 2012 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Annik
  WTF Redskins? Brian37 0 721 September 1, 2012 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Orvillecopter WTF!! Zen Badger 6 2326 June 8, 2012 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  WTF? thesummerqueen 25 6893 April 10, 2012 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  WTF? Man rips out his eyeballs in church frankiej 39 4868 October 4, 2011 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Minimalist