Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF? Man rips out his eyeballs in church
WTF??? Nut jobs all over the place.
http://www.eitb.com/en/news/world/detail...lian-mass/

A man gouged his own eyes out at mass... what... the... fuck...?
Cunt
RE: WTF??? Nut jobs all over the place.
What could drive a man, even a bat-shit bonkers man, to do such bodily harm to himself? >.<

Were they having a sermon on 'Hell' that finally pushed him over the edge?
I read it in the paper earlier today, it said that he was motivated after hearing the passage about your eye causing a sin, so you gouge it our and throw it away or some batshit stuff like that.
Cunt
More evidence Jesus was not divinely inspired. His admonishments to maim yourself or forsake medical care (rely on faith and prayer instead) have inspired many tragic and self-destructive acts.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
It was in front of about 300 people... It is the kind of thing you would wish to see in a rather gory horror flick... Makes me chuckle and weep at the same time.
Cunt
Quote:According to witnesses, the man, who is originally from England

Probably went mad from the lack of rain.
(October 3, 2011 at 10:59 am)frankiej Wrote: I read it in the paper earlier today, it said that he was motivated after hearing the passage about your eye causing a sin, so you gouge it our and throw it away or some batshit stuff like that.

I remember that one. Didn't think anyone would be crazy enough to do it. To take away your eye sight, blind for life. And all for a belief that most likely isn't true.

Mentally ill indeed.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
"if thine own eye offends thee" eh?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It is pretty horrific... I don't know why they don't report this stuff on TV.
I find it ridiculous the small margin of things actually reported, and usually it is the less interesting and trivial stuff.
Cunt
It's possible to pull out your eyes with your HAND?
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When will Trump announce his 2024 Presidential bid? Jehanne 8 802 July 28, 2022 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why Did Dante Title His Work The Divine Comedy? Rhondazvous 10 3194 August 30, 2017 at 3:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Finally got his autograph!! SofaKingHigh 24 4555 October 26, 2016 at 9:12 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Help TRJF name his NEW KITTY!!!!! TheRealJoeFish 52 4339 September 20, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Post your eyeballs. J a c k 88 5705 June 15, 2016 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Idiot blew his leg off KUSA 59 6063 March 29, 2016 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  People at church excluding and avoiding me on church trip ashasha1212 14 3357 August 25, 2015 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Exian
  WTF does this mean? Edwardo Piet 33 3527 August 1, 2015 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  WTF! ignoramus 11 1358 August 2, 2014 at 6:06 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
Question Sleep Injuries... WTF? ShaMan 26 4084 June 17, 2014 at 7:56 am
Last Post: John V