Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product review- electric flyswatter
Product review- electric flyswatter
Some people are not aware of such a tool.
I got one up at Harbor Freight years ago after my sister told me about them.
Two D cells go in the handle, you press a button when you want to energize it.
Fantastic devise. Looks like a tennis racket.

No more chasing flies around the house with a tiny swatter.
They naturally go for the light of a window, where you energize and hold it against the glass- move it around and Zap- the fly drops.
They sometimes are merely stunned, but they have to be picked up anyway.

I brought one to use at work and had to remind my young engineer friends that they are not for playing tricks on each other.

Usually a sale item at the end of the summer.
RE: Product review- electric flyswatter
Do they make a larger version for the Jehovah's Witnesses that come to the door ?????
I thought that's what nerf guns were for.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I put a hole through my bedroom window the other day chasing the biggest yellow jacket you've never seen with a broom. Wonder if it works on shit like that? I would probably leave it charged and step on it or drop it in the tub or toilet or something
I catch flies with my bare hands. I'm a baller like that.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 3, 2014 at 12:33 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I catch flies with my bare hands. I'm a baller like that.

Danielson not impressed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gAHil89Z4
I just use a tennis/badmington racquet. The mesh affect works great.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(August 3, 2014 at 12:33 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I catch flies with my bare hands. I'm a baller like that.

[Image: 065e39649a44b7d903b25a369b22b5e79774b684...99061b.jpg]
[Image: ElectricFence.jpg]
Flies cause me immense emotional pain and angst. For some reason I get the devil flies that hide the second I roll up a piece of paper. The kind that constantly torments me day and night and sleeps like a ninja on the bottom of the cupboard where no one would think to look, and then flies in my mouth and steals my tears when I sleep. I just avoid acquiring them at all cost by never opening the door except to throw my trash and/or dog out.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My reply to the Human Life Review. Jehanne 18 1139 August 28, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
Thumbs Up The downside of electric vehicles. onlinebiker 40 1558 August 17, 2021 at 9:01 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1128 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 3557 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Electric Slide..... Brian37 1 474 April 12, 2018 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Anyone drive a plug-in electric car? Jackalope 48 8239 September 21, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  So I called my electric co to pay my bill and..... Brian37 9 1714 July 19, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Like to read? Book review thread! mediocrates 13 2197 May 16, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Coffee review - KAFAE YEN DeDe Instant Coffee dyresand 15 2915 April 15, 2015 at 9:46 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  The Ledge, a movie review. Brian37 2 1393 January 16, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Brian37