Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Movie Ninja Episode 1
The Movie Ninja Episode 1
The Movie Ninja

One ninja atheist. Way too many movies. No mercy.

[Image: cinema-ninja.jpg]

Episode 1: My Week in Movies

Cast of the Ninja's Entertainment Cabinet (Read First)

Day 1- Guardians of the Galaxy 3D

Day 2-4- Jumanji, Hook, AND The Final Cut

Day 7- The Flight of Dragons

Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
RE: The Movie Ninja Episode 1
Shameless bump. Hopefully you guys can let me know if you like this new style or if I should go back to Heathen Reviews.

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
It's...confusing. I'm having to refer back to the key every time because I've forgotten who is who, or rather who is what.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(August 20, 2014 at 5:43 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: It's...confusing. I'm having to refer back to the key every time because I've forgotten who is who, or rather who is what.

Yeah...sorry. I think writing this at three in the morning might have had something to do with it.

Confused Fall

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie Trailer heads up thread. Gawdzilla Sama 446 33678 April 26, 2024 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ironic movie pairing. Gawdzilla Sama 1 535 November 10, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Favorite horror movie MR. Macabre 666 13 1073 June 14, 2023 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2484 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2660 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Movie plot holes "Diehard 2"........... Brian37 10 1338 July 15, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The jarjar binks of a movie tackattack 19 1274 November 4, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: brewer
  The original Carrie horror movie. Brian37 30 1948 April 10, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3572 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Mouse Guard movie Fake Messiah 1 416 June 26, 2019 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama