Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been out for a while...
Been out for a while...
Hey all,

I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been missing for a few days (and some are probably asking "who the fuck is GalacticBusDriver?" Big Grin ).

Had to take some time to deal with a pretty serious family crisis. Things are getting better now though I probably won't be on quite as much as I used to, at least for a while.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
RE: Been out for a while...
Hope you manage to get things sorted out GBD!
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
FSM Grin< This smile says it all man.
Losty misses you Heart Kiss
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 5, 2014 at 7:08 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: Hey all,

I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been missing for a few days (and some are probably asking "who the fuck is GalacticBusDriver?" Big Grin ).

Had to take some time to deal with a pretty serious family crisis. Things are getting better now though I probably won't be on quite as much as I used to, at least for a while.

Of course I noticed you were missing. Glad things are calming down. Take care!! Love
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
Welcome back. I was gone too, but I noticed your absence on my return. Welcome back. I hope things even out over there.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Well, it's been almost a month since I last posted. Figure I should let everyone know I'm not dead. Don't know when, or even if, life is ever going to return to 'normal.' Depression is a strange thing to deal with. In some ways, life goes on just like it always has. In others, it's a whole different world. I was a bit premature with my previous claim that things were getting better, but they have finally made a turn in the right direction. I'm hoping to be able to get on here and post more often, and I certainly still want to make an AF meetup next summer happen. Smile

Never, ever take, or allow a loved one to take, the drug Montelukast (Singulair and it's generics). One of the KNOWN side affects is depression and once triggered, it doesn't go away when you quit the drug. Sad

See you all around the forum soon!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 10, 2014 at 12:48 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: Never, ever take, or allow a loved one to take, the drug Montelukast (Singulair and it's generics). One of the KNOWN side affects is depression and once triggered, it doesn't go away when you quit the drug. Sad
*Draws a line through "Freebase Singulair" on his bucket list*

Good to see you back GBD. Keep feeling better and better.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Hi GBD! Good to see you around Smile
Yo. Whazzup.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You’ve Been Kidnapped!! BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2207 December 14, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1187 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Been wondering what the boyfriend looks like? Foxaèr 8 706 January 14, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: johnnyy
  Imagine You've Been Kidnapped BrianSoddingBoru4 26 1329 August 20, 2021 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2123 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2327 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  While out trimming the yard........ brewer 3 266 July 19, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2277 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This has been nagging me for a while now... Dr H 11 1564 January 21, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1695 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Fireball