Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic State official video + Bill Warner's analysis
Islamic State official video + Bill Warner's analysis
Here is a link to the official ISIS/ISIL manifesto video describing their ideology. It's basically the purification of Islam back to pure Mohammedism:

http://vladtepesblog.com/2014/07/28/cali...nificance/

And here is Dr Bill Warner's comments to help understand it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43hbQCM9rM
RE: Islamic State official video + Bill Warner's analysis
I might look at it later, I just wanted to comment and say that I disagree with labelling IS a "terrorist organisation". If the definition of terrorism is "illegal violence for political ends" then the USA government, the Chinese government and Israel would all count as terrorist organisations.

I also disagree with calling beheadings "barbaric", as the media has been doing lately. Chopping up Drummer Lee Rigby, in public, with a meat cleaver and knives to hack him to death was barbaric. A beheading is a form of execution, yes, but I would not call it a "barbaric act" of execution. Barbaric acts would have violence that is unnecessary in the context of the execution.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islamic serial killer, murderer Anti.Enslave 8 133 April 23, 2024 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Anti.Enslave
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 1010 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1268 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1434 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2712 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 583 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 6024 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4698 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7851 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1333 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut