Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam in a Nutshell - Brochure
Islam in a Nutshell - Brochure
A pretty accurate summary.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmyuCXS...sp=sharing

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2013/06/is...chure.html
RE: Islam in a Nutshell - Brochure
They have a brochure?
Yeah dude, they're legit.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
The agenda behind a brochure like this seems pretty shady, especially at a time like this.
I have seen loads of Islamic brochures at work in the rest room which they use for prayer, (and I go to read in or sleep, which annoys them no end.) There are many of them explaining this and that in a big pile on a shelf. There is another pile of Christian pamphlets put there mostly by the African Christians. Like a sort of little brochure war going on there. They both really hate it when I indiscriminately mix up the two piles. They haven't worked out who's doing it yet.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(September 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They have a brochure?
Okay, technically it's an anti-Islamic brochure. But it's an accurate description of pure Mohammedism, so it could actually be used by both Islamophobes and head-choppers alike. Although, it's not up to the slick ISIS media standards. Those hipsters have their own magazine:

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2014/07/10/t...-magazine/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...foreigners

[Image: isis-magazine-covers-380.jpg]

[Image: 257877c.jpg]

[Image: dabiq-ISIL.jpg]
Islam In A Nutshell: An Appropriate Receptacle.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Photo 
[Image: Untitled-51.jpg]
(September 27, 2014 at 7:26 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: [Image: Untitled-51.jpg]
If you read the biographies of Mohammed and Jesus to a child, even they could see the difference. One of these archetypes is quite clearly a more violent role model than the other. So, either you haven't read the biographies, or you're dumber than a 5th grader.
(September 27, 2014 at 8:43 pm)mralstoner Wrote: If you read the biographies of Mohammed and Jesus to a child, even they could see the difference. One of these archetypes is quite clearly a more violent role model than the other. So, either you haven't read the biographies, or you're dumber than a 5th grader.

No, I think he has got a point. When would Jesus have picked up an M16? Never, we are told. His example was just tie be tortured and die instead. So anybody who bombs or kills in the name of Jesus has departed from the doctrine of being a Christian .
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7849 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5470 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33828 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet