Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new theory about christians
my new theory about christians
and im saying this as an ex christian who really wanted a better life in heaven. but anyone else ever notice how Christians spend their whole lives telling others about how much better life is in heaven, but when they or a loved one are sick with a terminal illness they pray their asses off? you know why Christians pray like crazy when they are dying? because they are scared. no matter how many years they spend bsing others, when they look at death in the face they know that this life is all there is.
RE: my new theory about christians
or they've fallen short along the way somewhere, and they are going to HELL and the demons are going to pack their assholes with broken glass and then give them prune juice
You would think that they'd be a lot more eager to see 'jesus' than they seem to be.

Perhaps they are simply full of shit?
Or broken glass . . .
What a stupid, retarded OP. Christians are supposed to want to live as long as possible. Otherwise, we'd all be committing suicide to get to heaven faster. Then you'd call us a death cult, so we can't win either way in the eyes of stupid atheists.
@Blackrock,

Really, you're trying to rationalize Christians' clinging to life as merely following a divine command to live long? Not convincing...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 1, 2014 at 2:26 am)Alex K Wrote: @Blackrock,

Really, you're trying to rationalize Christians' clinging to life as merely following a divine command to live long? Not convincing...
Christianity is not a death cult.

If we wanted to die to get early we would be a death cult.

We are commanded not to kill, which includes not killing ourselves.

Catholics believe suicide is a mortal sin.

It is probably a sin even to wish death on oneself, and definitely wishing death on others is a sin.

Atheists who don't understand Christians' desire to live are completely ignorant about the religiion Christianity, so their opinions are based on total ignorance and should be disregarded as so much rubbish to be taken to the curb.
Yea I have noticed that also, I just hate praying, to me its begging, if you pray for someone to live who is dying, and they die, then you say its God will, if they live you say its a miracle, they just cannot be wrong whatever they do, which is just how they like it.
This thread seems like a good place to post this picture.

[Image: tumblr_lv2m8geElb1ql4ki9o1_400.jpg]
He he, that's a good one, and Jesus laughed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you atheists believe in the Big Bang Theory? Authari 95 5235 January 8, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  First order logic, set theory and God dr0n3 293 27009 December 11, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  A loose “theory” of the dynamics of religious belief Bunburryist 6 1667 August 14, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Bunburryist
  Top misconceptions of Theory of Evolution you had to deal with ErGingerbreadMandude 76 12685 March 7, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  A crazy theory Ruprick 11 2695 February 18, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hindu Perspective: Counter to God of Gaps Theory Krishna Jaganath 26 5795 November 19, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  So here's my theory RobBlaze 28 8952 August 12, 2015 at 4:10 am
Last Post: robvalue
Video Dr Zakir Naik Vs the Theory of Evolution Mental Outlaw 4 2493 July 23, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Mental Outlaw
  Theory number 3. Mystic 134 76957 October 29, 2012 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Theory of Everything (unifying faith and reason) wisdom searcher 38 15722 April 1, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: oxymoron