Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression
Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression
In their own country no less, perhaps an appeasement too far ?

The people who guard their fellow countrymen as they sleep are forced to hide themselves, so first/second/third generation Muslim immigrants don't attack them ?

You couldn't make this up.

That being said, if Lee Rigby had been wearing a Muslim gown perhaps he would still be alive today.

Why don't we just take this to its logical conclusion, if we walk, talk and dress like Muslims we are safer.
We should change everything about ourselves in the hope we don't become targets.

RE: Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression
The Aussie government has said the same thing.

What we need to do instead is to make it clear to the extremists that attacks on us/our military personnel will not be tolerated and we'll take whatever actions are necessary to defend or track down these extremists.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression
It would seem easier to just shoot anyone who looks even vaguely muslim on sight.

I wonder how long it would take them to change their way of dressing?
(September 30, 2014 at 8:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It would seem easier to just shoot anyone who looks even vaguely muslim on sight.

Then we would have people trying to look as un-Islamic as possible to avoid being shot. With the more completely inappropriate attire being the safest.

[Image: deluxe-pink-pig-mascot-costume.jpg]
You have to admit that THAT is not very threatening.
(September 30, 2014 at 8:29 pm)ForumMember77 Wrote: In their own country no less, perhaps an appeasement too far ?

The people who guard their fellow countrymen as they sleep are forced to hide themselves, so first/second/third generation Muslim immigrants don't attack them ?

You couldn't make this up.

That being said, if Lee Rigby had been wearing a Muslim gown perhaps he would still be alive today.

Why don't we just take this to its logical conclusion, if we walk, talk and dress like Muslims we are safer.
We should change everything about ourselves in the hope we don't become targets.

Actually, the willingness to take whatever casualties that is needed in order to killi as many Muslims as it takes to stop the Jihadists is what would impress jihadists.

The aversion towards casualties the west has demonstrated ever since the first gulf war is what creates contempt in the hearts of jihadists and keep alive the hope that as long as they can inflict the right amount of casualties upon the west, they can nullify all the cultural, organizational and technological superiority of the west and force the west to acquiesce to their agenda.
(September 30, 2014 at 9:43 pm)Chuck Wrote: snip

I would sincerely doubt they are jealous of our humanism.
Re: RE: Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression
(September 30, 2014 at 8:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It would seem easier to just shoot anyone who looks even vaguely muslim on sight.

I'm surprised to hear you say that.
Just because something is easier does not make it a viable solution.

I'm sure the republicunts would take the idea and run with it, though.
(September 30, 2014 at 9:43 pm)Chuck Wrote: Actually, the willingness to take whatever casualties that is needed in order to killi as many Muslims as it takes to stop the Jihadists is what would impress jihadists.

The aversion towards casualties the west has demonstrated ever since the first gulf war is what creates contempt in the hearts of jihadists and keep alive the hope that as long as they can inflict the right amount of casualties upon the west, they can nullify all the cultural, organizational and technological superiority of the west and force the west to acquiesce to their agenda.

Unfortunately: YES
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 3009 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The barberity of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan catched on camera WinterHold 58 3249 December 8, 2020 at 4:39 am
Last Post: no one
  Whale sculpture catches crashed Dutch metro train zebo-the-fat 6 291 November 2, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1056 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
  " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask". Brian37 39 2258 August 23, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 471 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  regarding COPPA, is the FTC overreaching their authority here? Cepheus Ace 7 688 November 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 784 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 632 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero." Minimalist 19 2251 September 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist