Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask".
" I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask".
Yes you read it right. One of the Seals who went on the mission that killed that monster, recently was kicked off a commercial flight for refusing to wear a mask.

https://www.businessinsider.com/delta-an...den-2020-8

It does not make you a "pussy" to wear a mask. It means you care you stupid fuck!
RE: " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask".
Heroes aren't heroes 24/7. "Everyone thinks it's a full-time job. Wake up a hero. Brush your teeth a hero. Go to work a hero."
This is why he couldn’t wear a mask:

Quote:O'Neill, who left the Navy in 2012 and works as a public speaker and Fox News contributor, deleted the tweet after about five hours. 

This is how idiocy manifests itself.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I think everyone would be correct in giving this guy credit for helping  nabbing that monster.

But that does not give anyone involved a free licence to speed, or or run red lights. 

Delta wasn't trying to oppress him, but merely saying, "This would help reduce any risk of spreading covid."

This idiot acted like Delta kidnapped his family. 

I can value his tracking down and killing a monster. But that does not give him a pass on airline safety.
(August 20, 2020 at 6:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Heroes aren't heroes 24/7. "Everyone thinks it's a full-time job. Wake up a hero. Brush your teeth a hero. Go to work a hero."

"Ejaculate into a soap dispenser a hero".

"Bojemoi!"
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 20, 2020 at 6:39 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 6:20 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Heroes aren't heroes 24/7. "Everyone thinks it's a full-time job. Wake up a hero. Brush your teeth a hero. Go to work a hero."

"Ejaculate into a soap dispenser a hero".

"Bojemoi!"
Ya know, that soap does look like a load of semen, with some brands.  Huh  I guess sex does sell in weird ways.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 20, 2020 at 7:33 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 20, 2020 at 6:39 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: "Ejaculate into a soap dispenser a hero".

"Bojemoi!"
Ya know, that soap does look like a load of semen, with some brands.  Huh  I guess sex does sell in weird ways.

The brand with the iridescent green streaks in it, for example.
You know what is especially infuriating about this. I that this guy doesn't see that he risked a shitload more in crossing a Pakistan border and risking an international incident, but has a bullshit problem with wearing a mask for a couple of hours.

Meanwhile on my first trip home from Australia, I overheard a passenger complain about the turbulence to a flight attendant, when we landed in LA. I piped in and said, "Yea, that turbulence was bad" The flight attendant responded, "That was nothing, I was actually on a flight where one of the engines fell off in mid flight."

How can you rightfully risk your life to kill a monster, in hostile territory, but bitch about wearing a mask for a couple of hours?
(August 20, 2020 at 7:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: How can you rightfully risk your life to kill a monster, in hostile territory, but bitch about wearing a mask for a couple of hours?

Because people are complicated. REALLY complicated. Any one individual may have qualities that you admire or are even in awe of. But that same individual may also have qualities that disgust and repel you.

Welcome to reality.

Let this be an example of the conundrum regarding atheists vs. theists. Most of us will have no problem painting people like Kent Hovind or quasi-neanderthal Ken Ham as complete, fucking idiots. But what about Dr. Ben Carson? This is a guy who used to cut into people's brains. Not only was he a neuro-surgeon, he was a particularly good one. Yet he believed biblical stories proved the pyramids were built to store grain.

This is something we need to get a grip on because it's important. People can be a genius in one area and a complete moron in another. Forget the simple idea of the genius and the moron, the hero and the villain. People are way too complex to pigeonhole like that.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(August 20, 2020 at 7:44 pm)Brian37 Wrote: How can you rightfully risk your life to kill a monster, in hostile territory, but bitch about wearing a mask for a couple of hours?
Watch Fox News for a while, you'll see why he's wonky.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1553 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1053 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I ain't wearing no mask.... onlinebiker 31 1238 July 15, 2020 at 6:17 pm
  Has anyone noticed the decrease in mask usage? TaraJo 40 1886 July 4, 2020 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2582 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
  Maybe They Should Just Wear Burqas? Minimalist 20 1675 August 30, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested WinterHold 7 2544 November 16, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Rapists helped us during Katrina. Brian37 3 950 August 29, 2017 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  But 'murrican kids on Medicaid Can Go Fucking Die..... Minimalist 7 1121 July 11, 2017 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  But You Can Bet Your Ass The Football Team Is Fully Funded! Minimalist 4 693 December 27, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist