Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..)
jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..)
Jizkiahu Ben David (Jizziah son of David) is the name/title of the 'messiah' that the old guard/ the Hasidic jews head rabbi's have given this man on marc h 27th of this year. the following is a video of this new 'messiah' praying in the place of the one of the highest ranking rabbi's (which is unheard of as the someone like this elder rabbi would have the position to pray to God for the people in this specific spot.) which the head rabbi yields to this new king. again this is something we discussed around yon Kippur last year, as back then the head rabbis announced that the main guy/the Jewish version of the pope announced this yonkippur would be the last without the world knowing the name of the messiah.. if you do not understand what this means.. Christ was the messiah for many of the jews and none jews of the 1st century church.. and in the book of revelation ( along with the teaching of Christ) a false messiah or anti-christ has come to set the world on fire and piss of God to the point where he says enough is a enough and calls for the end of the age of man/end of the world.

https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/2484019703/ISRA...MARCH-27TH-
RE: jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..)
eyeroll
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
How will your old god handle being dumped for your new god?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 8, 2021 at 12:21 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: How will your old god handle being dumped for your new god?

the book of revelation kinda explains that..
(April 8, 2021 at 12:06 pm)Drich Wrote: Jizkiahu Ben David (Jizziah son of David) is the name/title of the 'messiah' that the old guard/ the Hasidic jews head rabbi's have given this man on marc h 27th of this year. the following is a video of this new 'messiah' praying in the place of the one of the highest ranking rabbi's (which is unheard of as the someone like this elder rabbi would have the position to pray to God for the people in this specific spot.) which the head rabbi yields to this new king. again this is something we discussed around yon Kippur last year, as back then the head rabbis announced that the main guy/the Jewish version of the pope announced this yonkippur would be the last without the world knowing the name of the messiah.. if you do not understand what this means.. Christ was the messiah for many of the jews and none jews of the 1st century church.. and in the book of revelation ( along with the teaching of Christ) a false messiah or anti-christ has come to set the world on fire and piss of God to the point where he says enough is a enough and calls for the end of the age of man/end of the world.

Religios people make claims? NO FUCKING WAY!

"I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation Room, our top story tonight, SO THE FUCK WHAT?"
Quote:Apparently, this is in reference to Rav Shlomo Yehuda, a noted and relatively young religious leader and scholar. A celebration of some sort was held in his honor a few days ago at the Wailing Wall, and for whatever reason Christians are losing their mind and saying the Jews have anointed him as Messiah. There's no evidence at all that I can see for that, though, and assertions to the contrary seem to be rooted more in antisemitism more than anything.

(link)
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Fantastic!  It gives me a chance to drag this out again.  I'll check back in 10 years to read why the world still turns.

Quote:...and in the book of revelation ( along with the teaching of Christ) a false messiah or anti-christ has come to set the world on fire and piss of God...

Shouldn’t the piss of God be able to put out the fire? I mean, it IS divine piss after all.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 8, 2021 at 12:06 pm)Drich Wrote: Jizkiahu Ben David (Jizziah son of David) is the name/title of the 'messiah' that the old guard/ the Hasidic jews head rabbi's have given this man on marc h 27th of this year. the following is a video of this new 'messiah' praying in the place of the one of the highest ranking rabbi's (which is unheard of as the someone like this elder rabbi would have the position to pray to God for the people in this specific spot.) which the head rabbi yields to this new king. again this is something we discussed around yon Kippur last year, as back then the head rabbis announced that the main guy/the Jewish version of the pope announced this yonkippur would be the last without the world knowing the name of the messiah.. if you do not understand what this means.. Christ was the messiah for many of the jews and none jews of the 1st century church.. and in the book of revelation ( along with the teaching of Christ) a false messiah or anti-christ has come to set the world on fire and piss of God to the point where he says enough is a enough and calls for the end of the age of man/end of the world.

I am less than impressed.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hans Kung who was a  Catholic priest, theologian, and author said:

Quote:The historical Jesus counted on the world's coming to an end in his own lifetime. And for this coming of God’s kingdom he doubtless did not want to found a special community distinct from Israel, with its own creed, its own cult, its own constitution, its own offices. All this means that in his own lifetime Jesus never founded any church. He had no idea of founding and organizing a large-scale religious operation that would have to be created. Neither for himself nor for his disciples did he think of a mission among the pagan nations.

You Christians should really decide already what you believe original Jesus believed.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 874 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 783 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did! BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1703 July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2897 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  David Rockefeller dead c172 14 2432 March 21, 2017 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Ben Carson challenged by atheist voter in Iowa Brian37 13 2653 January 31, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Exian
  David Bowie passes, age 69 vorlon13 75 10740 January 19, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Ben Stein Opines. The Grand Nudger 5 1134 November 19, 2015 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bishop escaped abuse charges after MPs and royal family intervened, court told TubbyTubby 39 4028 October 8, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman