Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plot to kill the Queen
Plot to kill the Queen
Apparently police have foiled a plot to kill the Queen of the commonwealth in a knife attack on Rememberance day...

http://rt.com/uk/203511-queen-islamist-a...tion-plot/

And there's no outrage ... from anyone...

Just Imagine if I decided to burn a copy of the quraan... would there be outrage?

And what if those four scumbags actually succeeded?
RE: Plot to kill the Queen
Quote:And there's no outrage ... from anyone...

That's because most the people in the UK don't really give a shit I imagine. I know I don't.
Not that I care either, but holy shit people dislike the royal family. "Welfare recipient" my ass. They put more money into the UK's economy than they take out.

That video is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen. Claiming that the royals graciously hand over the profits they make from 'their land'. Yes, because it's theirs. Facepalm

The old 'royal family is good for tourism' bullshit. Tell it to the French.
(November 8, 2014 at 11:37 pm)Endo Wrote: Not that I care either, but holy shit people dislike the royal family. "Welfare recipient" my ass. They put more money into the UK's economy than they take out.

Um so. Now while I would be for scraping any legal land ownership rights which is what a kingdom is, a monopoly by one family, it certainly would not be for religious reasons. Nor would I hold that family responsible for when the UK was started by the first King ever of the UK.

But I can live with that family truly accepting they are merely living museum pieces and the real power is Parliament and not them. I think they know their power while still having influence would be quickly challenged and rightfully so if they tried in any sense to disband their current government system in favor of the totalitarian rule of the first kings.

I have heard others in the past from the UK say that they don't need the Royal family so there may be popular support to keep them, but it is not universal. I also don't think them copying our GOP playbook which is also eroding their standards of living helps currently.
It sort of bugs me that the guy narrating that video is American.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Quote:“ongoing investigation into Islamist-related terrorism.”

Ah...here's where they went wrong. The press is supposed to call it a " celebration of islamic culture by the religion of peace."

Can't have them feeling "offended," can we?
The 'real' power isn't parliament, it's the civil service.

Tongue
There's no outrage from anyone because the details about it being the queen were not being given on the news sites until very recently, up to now Its being described as a "terrorist attack" without specific details.
Wow, must be really a close call, since only Russia Today mentions it.

Neither the BBC, the Sun, The Guardian, the Times have anything about it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will the Islamists kill Islam? Mr Greene 23 3095 December 9, 2016 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you! ReptilianPeon 1 1086 June 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Kyle Kulinski on Obama's "Religion Doesn't Kill" mralstoner 32 11371 February 23, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Queen Has A Question. Minimalist 25 3605 January 30, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Did Islam order to kill innocent people? king krish 6 1620 January 2, 2015 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2795 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1978 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Taliban Threaten To Kill Malala Yousafzai For 'Criticising Islam' downbeatplumb 26 9143 October 12, 2013 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut