Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Islam order to kill innocent people?
Did Islam order to kill innocent people?
The answer in the first verce ordered to fight in quran
2:190
((( Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors )))
RE: Did Islam order to kill innocent people?
Meh, I can see that being a call to defense.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If they fight you but do not transgress, doesn't that mean that the cause they fight for is righteous?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Nah, it's just an unfamilar grouping in english. It's a proscriptive statement to a singular audience.

"Do this...but don't do it the wrong way, god doesn't like people who do it the wrong way"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, I get it. Kill them, but be righteous about it. Verrry slick. I kinda like it.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(January 2, 2015 at 5:06 pm)king krish Wrote: The answer in the first verce ordered to fight in quran
2:190
((( Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors )))

Methinks Allah writes in lisp (Lost In Stupid Parentheses)
I'm pretty sure that Allah is in the back row having told the faithful to stand "in the way" so they get tolchocked first. "Do not transgress" just means be righteous dudes while spreading Allah's love and good wishes.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Does that sound like fighting in self defense, or fighting until everyone submits to Islam?

But it gets worse ...

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Yep, Allah will not be happy if he finds you with no scars from fighting.

-----------

Three Stages of Jihad.
Jihad proceeds in stages. Stage One: Stealth Jihad. Stage Two: Defensive Jihad. Stage Three: Offensive Jihad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Qur'an in Context 1: "Fight Those Who Do Not Believe in Allah" (9:29)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7859 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Quran and the chronological order WinterHold 10 2237 November 28, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will the Islamists kill Islam? Mr Greene 23 3145 December 9, 2016 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you! ReptilianPeon 1 1091 June 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  How did Islam destroy the classical world? mralstoner 38 9274 February 15, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4429 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5471 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Why did so many people waste their lives for religion? Twisted 31 8329 May 6, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Kyle Kulinski on Obama's "Religion Doesn't Kill" mralstoner 32 11445 February 23, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Plot to kill the Queen lifesagift 17 3061 November 11, 2014 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: lifesagift