Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magivis, a card game.
Magivis, a card game.
Hello. I'm thinking of making a little card game called Magivis... maybe it'll turn into something more, too!

Anyway, I posted this to inform you about it and wondered if any of you would like to help me on this...

Magivis is a card game composed of magic cards, weapon cards, and character cards. It holds five elements inside. Obscuro (dark), Lucem (light), Ignis (fire), aquam (water) and Tornitrui (thunder).

Magic Cards:

Magic cards are spells, potions and poisons to use in a battle. Spells must be equipped with an element point, or EP to be used. Potions can be used on your character cards whenever you get them. Poisons may be applied to a weapon card before attacking for extra power.

Weapon Cards:

Weapon cards are swords, war axes, maces, greatswords, battleaxes, warhammers, and bows. These are attached to a character card to add power. They can be applied with poisons.

Character Cards:

Character cards are High Elves, Wood Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Snow Elves and Nords. They are the cards that are damaged, and hold the Hit Points, or HP.

More details of the card game will be released later.

-warlocksarebestBig Grin
RE: Magivis, a card game.
Aren't there several elemental card games out there already?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

You know, I kind of wonder why people came up with like 5 different types of elves. High elves, dark elves, wood elves, snow elves, and whatever other kind of elves you can think of. Are they really so popular?

Dragons I can understand, because dragons are epic, but I don't get the elf love so much. I'm more of a dwarf fan anyway.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(November 9, 2014 at 2:54 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Aren't there several elemental card games out there already?

Yes, but I decided to make another xD

anyone who wants to help design and stuff for the game, I'd love for you to help
Are there Ghouls in it
(November 9, 2014 at 6:09 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: Are there Ghouls in it

I'll add any ideas I think are cool, so I'll add ghouls Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 379 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Plants vs. Zombies card game robvalue 1 558 October 27, 2016 at 5:11 am
Last Post: robvalue
  World of Tanks Generals (card game) robvalue 23 2218 March 30, 2016 at 3:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HELP PLEASE! Quick question for any card collectors or players tackattack 4 2085 September 19, 2010 at 7:39 am
Last Post: tackattack