Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plants vs. Zombies card game
Plants vs. Zombies card game
I've finally found a game which has moved me on from Enyo for now!

Most gamers will be familiar with the classics Plants vs Zombies game, where you use plant style weapons to halt a zombie invasion in your garden. This new game, PvZ Heros, turns it into a collectable card game format. And it's fantastic!

It's free to play, with an extensive single player campaign. Of course you can spend money to speed up getting cards but there's no need at all. The production quality is excellent, beating even the original, and I've found the game mechanics to be excellent.

Unusually for a CCG, it's asymmetrical. The zombie player places monsters first, then the plant player places plants and does "tricks" (spells), then the zombie player does tricks. In this way, both players share the turn structure.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Plants vs. Zombies card game
Wow!

I've already discovered 160 challenges in the single player campaign, and I suspect there will be 200. All for free! It's getting pretty gnarly now. This game is easy to pick up, I recommend it to anyone.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stream Switch games without a capture card. Mechaghostman2 0 379 November 24, 2019 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  World of Tanks Generals (card game) robvalue 23 2217 March 30, 2016 at 3:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Magivis, a card game. warlocksarebest 5 1363 November 10, 2014 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: warlocksarebest
  HELP PLEASE! Quick question for any card collectors or players tackattack 4 2069 September 19, 2010 at 7:39 am
Last Post: tackattack