Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God in Christianity and Islam
God in Christianity and Islam
I note that God in christianity is man or can be man, this note is important when we think about muslims, and there's difference between what Great Quran (holy book of muslims) says or means and between what muslims say or know, why ?, because many muslims or most of them study their prophet quotes more than Great Quran, so we have no idea truely if Great Quran said or refered to that God can be man!

What muslims beleive in now or most of them, God can't be man anyway, you can't see God with your normal eyes, you can't imagine how God looks like, any imagination or idea you try by your mind you have to know that God isn't like it.

There's another important idea, nobody of muslims can say that he knows everything Great Quran talked about, as I said before muslims care in prophet quotes study more than Great Quran, they understand Great Quran by muslims scholars understanding, so they don't have free ability of their minds to make it work with Great Quran.

I think Great Quran can refer to that God can be man, may be he will not be Jesus because Great Quran said that God isn't Jesus, but nobody sees Great Quran said that God can't be man.
RE: God in Christianity and Islam
The god in Christianity,Islam,Muslim is the same god. like it or not that god is the god for all 3
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 11, 2014 at 7:07 pm)dyresand Wrote: The god in Christianity,Islam,Muslim is the same god. like it or not that god is the god for all 3

And Judaism. Which goes a long way towards explaining why all three get so many of the same things wrong.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:I think Great Quran can refer

What's so great about it?
(November 11, 2014 at 7:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I think Great Quran can refer

What's so great about it?

Fire lighters.

*Waits for riots*
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 11, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(November 11, 2014 at 7:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's so great about it?

Fire lighters.

*Waits for riots*

Welcome to the club.

[Image: ab.jpg]
(November 11, 2014 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(November 11, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Beccs Wrote: Fire lighters.

*Waits for riots*

Welcome to the club.

[Image: ab.jpg]

You know I missed some riots in Sydney a couple of years ago when all the idiots were rioting around the world because of that lame "movie".

I had just moved to a bought a house in Melbourne.

When they announced they were coming to "protest" in Melbourne I made a sign saying, "Your prophets a pedo. Come and get me fuckers!"

They didn't come to Melbourne in the end.

Disappointed!
Well, I own a Q'ran. Dunno about great, but it's pretty fucking snazzy. Leather covers, gold leaf embossing, all that lovely Arabic script I haven't a hope of ever reading. Pretty thing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 11, 2014 at 8:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, I own a Q'ran. Dunno about great, but it's pretty fucking snazzy. Leather covers, gold leaf embossing, all that lovely Arabic script I haven't a hope of ever reading. Pretty thing.

Boru

I have one on my shelf in my office at home. Right next to my bible.

Despite my rhetoric, I don't condone burning of books, whatever their content.
There's a fantasy book series by Trudy Canavan, named "Age of the Five", reminding me of this Yahweh inpersonator, inciting one cult against the other, whilst secretely having a good laugh.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus and Mary, In Catholicism and Islam Ahriman 32 1926 August 25, 2021 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Is Christianity Inherently Supportive Of Slavery And Misogyny? BrianSoddingBoru4 335 22207 August 23, 2021 at 5:21 am
Last Post: GUBU
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3485 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6583 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  My decoversion and back to Islam. Mystic 34 4262 October 18, 2018 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity Foxaèr 94 16086 September 25, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You can be an immorale person and still promote christianity Kimba 12 1787 June 30, 2018 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Was Christianity started to control the masses and dictate poltical agendas GODZILLA 126 21956 April 17, 2018 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why is Christianity and Islam so widely practiced? NuclearEnergy 12 2462 November 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Replacing Christianity with Islam Catholic_Lady 55 13255 September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: rado84