Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
[Image: 41953614_2024050724348443_56192320412298...e=5C1AC175]

Debate.
RE: ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity
Sharia Law has big list of people that are killed because of the personal life activities. Like being gay, apostate, married people who cheat. That's ISIS like mentality.
(September 18, 2018 at 2:49 am)Kit Wrote: [Image: 41953614_2024050724348443_56192320412298...e=5C1AC175]

Debate.
Someone's been watching 'The West Wing'... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21eaubatLGc

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 18, 2018 at 3:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Someone's been watching 'The West Wing'... 

Boru

Never seen an episode of the show. Found the meme on FB.
(September 18, 2018 at 3:58 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 18, 2018 at 3:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Someone's been watching 'The West Wing'... 

Boru

Never seen an episode of the show.  Found the meme on FB.

I was referring to Ms. Mogahed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 18, 2018 at 2:49 am)Kit Wrote: [Image: 41953614_2024050724348443_56192320412298...e=5C1AC175]

Debate.
Okay, so a whole lot of people secretly agree with ISIS. Got it.
They are both what happens when they can get away with it?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 18, 2018 at 7:51 am)robvalue Wrote: They are both what happens when they can get away with it?

The realtime example of "when good people do nothing".

Mom asked me to get rid of the Y-donor's Klan gear. It was stored in one wooden chest with a cheap padlock. I took it to the cemetery and burned it on his grave. The grounds keeper leaned on his rake and watched.
The majority of believers in the "big theory of ISIS" being a representative of Islam forget the following things:

1-Most of its warriors are actually westerners or Russians. Ask yourself: how did these get visas to depart home, or get back home from the battlefield ?

2-Why does ISIS has a fetish called "the murder of other Muslims"? Europeans and western communities are not new to war; just 80 years ago the west saw world war 2, and the gigantic amount of death and terrorism that was carried out by other western governments against western communities (like Germany bombing the civilians of London). So isn't it ignorant to say that Hitler -for example- represents the west?

3-Why does ISIS -ironically- only carry out operations that would destroy the public image of Muslims, and give dictators -like the Sauds- an excuse to torture their people even more?

4-How does ISIS teleport to appear anywhere to carry out a certain mission under the excuse of "International Jihad"? but it doesn't show its face inside Israel or Saudi Arabia. Does Israel has a stronger domestic security than superpowers?

5-Why does ISIS can also be read like "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" ? Ironically, this name seems even more reasonable and make much much more sense

6-Do you really still believe in the motives of the war on terror?
(September 18, 2018 at 8:51 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The majority of believers in the "big theory of ISIS" being a representative of Islam forget the following things:

1-Most of its warriors are actually westerners or Russians. Ask yourself: how did these get visas to depart home, or get back home from the battlefield ?
You're a loon.  None of the majority contributors to ISIS foreign fighters, itself a piddling minority, are what any person would remotely consider "the west".  

Stop making excuses for violent islamism.

Quote:2-Why does ISIS has a fetish called "the murder of other Muslims"? Europeans and western communities are not new to war; just 80 years ago the west saw world war 2, and the gigantic amount of death and terrorism that was carried out by other western governments against western communities (like Germany bombing the civilians of London). So isn't it ignorant to say that Hitler -for example- represents the west?
Muslims have been hacking each other to pieces for centuries.  Why stop now?  Hitler -did- represent the west.  The US wasn't exactly in love with the lesser races in the 30's and 40's either...for example. It was his archytepal influence that lead us (or so we thought) to abandoning those sorts of viewpoints in our culture. His was an instructive example. You should take a hint.

Quote:3-Why does ISIS -ironically- only carry out operations that would destroy the public image of Muslims, and give dictators -like the Sauds- an excuse to torture their people even more?
Because they think that you are feckless muslims who do not have the sufficient level of islamic faith, and they can reach you.

Quote:4-How does ISIS teleport to appear anywhere to carry out a certain mission under the excuse of "International Jihad"? but it doesn't show its face inside Israel or Saudi Arabia. Does Israel has a stronger domestic security than superpowers?
Isis doesn't do well in open conflict against against well trained soldiers with first world weapons.  They don't do particularly well against people who willing to commit warcrimes of equal or greater measure..either. Long been known.

Quote:5-Why does ISIS can also be read like "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" ? Ironically, this name seems even more reasonable and make much much more sense
Hahahahahahah.  The jews did it!

Quote:6-Do you really still believe in the motives of the war on terror?
Yup, and just looking up at the above I can see why the work will -never- be done.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3480 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6582 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Why is Christianity and Islam so widely practiced? NuclearEnergy 12 2457 November 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Replacing Christianity with Islam Catholic_Lady 55 13255 September 11, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: rado84
  Why doesn't hell in Islam and Christianity have Cold as torture? Spixri 33 9329 April 7, 2017 at 10:05 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  17 y/o YouTuber faces years in jail for insulting Islam and Christianity wolf39us 38 7874 June 2, 2016 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Muslims opinions on ISIS Heat 21 4159 December 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Which religion would you sentence ISIS to join? emilynghiem 37 9789 February 25, 2015 at 4:42 am
Last Post: CristW
  God in Christianity and Islam parakletos 24 6579 November 12, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: parakletos
  Islam vs. Christianity CleanShavenJesus 2 1459 August 10, 2013 at 12:17 am
Last Post: genkaus