Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least one Canadian get it.
At least one Canadian get it.
[Image: 10405574_840904149295448_483784737682324...1415670719]
RE: At least one Canadian get it.
(November 11, 2014 at 11:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 10405574_840904149295448_483784737682324...1415670719]

Most of those things happened in spite of Obama.

Obama accomplished the following in my opinion:
1. Passed Obamacare(a big corporate gift) using deceitful tactics.
2. Saved GM and Chrysler....but those should have been allowed to die.
3. Raised the marginal income tax rate on the wealthiest Americans....I am neutral about this.
4. Pulled troops out of Iraq(big mistake).
5. Lessened the amount torture that we subject the gitmo detainees too.
6. Got two puppets onto the supreme court.

Nothing to celebrate here.
Thanks for proving what a fucking nazi you are, yet again Woodie.
(November 12, 2014 at 12:25 am)Heywood Wrote: 4. Pulled troops out of Iraq(big mistake).
5. Lessened the amount torture that we subject the gitmo detainees too.

Nothing to celebrate here.

Seriously?

4. Why aren't you in the military, putting your ass on the line, rather than talking shit online?

5. I will always celebrate a reduction in the torture of humans, even if they're my enemies.

Put your money where your mouth is: enlist in the military, and go torture someone. It's really easy for dumbfucks to talk big, in front of a monitor.

(November 12, 2014 at 3:11 am)Parkers Tan Wrote: Seriously?

4. Why aren't you in the military, putting your ass on the line, rather than talking shit online?

5. I will always celebrate a reduction in the torture of humans, even if they're my enemies.

Put your money where your mouth is: enlist in the military, and go torture someone. It's really easy for dumbfucks to talk big, in front of a monitor.

Are you really this dumb? Whether or not I am enlisted in the military has no bearing on my ability or right to be critical of Obama on how he leads that military. Only a moron would think you have to be in the military to say Obama made a mistake by pulling the troops out of Iraq. You need some nootropics because you're not thinking very clearly.
(November 12, 2014 at 12:25 am)Heywood Wrote: 5. Lessened the amount torture that we subject the gitmo detainees too.

Next you're going to say they have too many civil rights, too.

Do you understand that innocent people end up there, or do you just not care?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(November 12, 2014 at 11:29 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(November 12, 2014 at 12:25 am)Heywood Wrote: 5. Lessened the amount torture that we subject the gitmo detainees too.

Next you're going to say they have too many civil rights, too.

I'm certain he meant that one as a postive. Though 'lessening' isn't nearly as good as 'ending'.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(November 12, 2014 at 1:52 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(November 12, 2014 at 11:29 am)Faith No More Wrote: Next you're going to say they have too many civil rights, too.

Do you understand that he listed that as an accomplishment?

Do you see that he closed the list with "Nothing to celebrate here."
(November 12, 2014 at 12:25 am)Heywood Wrote: 4. Pulled troops out of Iraq(big mistake).

Not nearly as big a mistake as putting them there in the first place.

(November 12, 2014 at 1:53 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 12, 2014 at 1:52 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Do you understand that he listed that as an accomplishment?

Do you see that he closed the list with "Nothing to celebrate here."

Yes, but I'm good at reading comprehension and noted that he specified what was wrong about the ones he considered negative and indicated which one he was neutral about. Ergo, what remains is positive, especially if it is at odds with what we know about Heywood's attitudes for it to be negative. The 'nothing to celebrate' bit was a remark about the list overall, not a statement that everything on it was negative, though it's easy to take it that way.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(November 12, 2014 at 12:25 am)Heywood Wrote: Obama accomplished the following in my opinion:
1. Passed Obamacare(a big corporate gift) using deceitful tactics.

Your countries medical care was a world wide joke. Now it is less so. Far from perfect because his plans were scuppered by republicans so he had to water it down to get a compromise.

Quote:2. Saved GM and Chrysler....but those should have been allowed to die.

Letting them die would probably have been worse. but it was a time of too big to fail. Remember bush and the banks.

Quote:3. Raised the marginal income tax rate on the wealthiest Americans....I am neutral about this.

Taxing the rich is a god thing, they can afford it, it is what rich means.

Quote:4. Pulled troops out of Iraq(big mistake).

Troops should never have been in Iraq. It was a phoney war to bolster Dubyas self image nothing more. That it has left a scar in the middle east is the fault of republicans underestimating how hard a fight it would be.

Quote:5. Lessened the amount torture that we subject the gitmo detainees too.

You think torture is a good thing!
you are a monster. I am not joking I genuinely believe that.

Quote:6. Got two puppets onto the supreme court.

Pot meet kettle.
Quote:Nothing to celebrate here.

Lots to celebrate there.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1011 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  At Least He's Not A "Terrorist" Minimalist 0 404 January 13, 2018 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  At Least The WLB Is Making The Nazis Happy Minimalist 1 671 July 24, 2017 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians Aegon 17 3591 May 21, 2017 at 9:57 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  At Least She Had The Balls To Speak Out! Minimalist 4 1718 January 26, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Looks Like One Vote Drumpf Won't Be Able To Get Minimalist 7 1450 August 26, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  At Least It Ain't Fucking Jesus Minimalist 2 657 June 9, 2016 at 12:47 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  At least you can be sure that Minimalist 0 453 May 9, 2016 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Canadian Prime Minister MTL 2 947 October 20, 2015 at 3:34 am
Last Post: MTL
  "Let's vote in that Canadian for US president!" - Ted Cruz KevinM1 19 3424 March 28, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0