Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil things Christianity supports
Evil things Christianity supports
1. Racism
2. wife beating
3. killing of sons and or daughters for being disrespectful. - happens modern day from popular books like to train up a child
4. slaver
4.1 justification because the bible said it was okay
4.2 treatment of humans of a different skin color and being called sub human
4.3 treatment of human beings like work cattle
4.4 justified killing of slaves who wanted to be free
5. holy wars <- enough said
6. violation of human rights <- there is plenty of websites and videos out there.
7. indoctrination - you cant make everyone believe but you try hard enough.
8. bullying making bullying even worse or attempting to thanks republicans.
9. justification of killing of anyone or any groups of people
you can add on to the list down below
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Evil things Christianity supports
Vicarious redemption, execution by means of torture, and blood magic - all in one go, no less.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 17, 2014 at 6:50 pm)dyresand Wrote: 1. Racism
2. wife beating
3. killing of sons and or daughters for being disrespectful. - happens modern day from popular books like to train up a child
4. slaver
6. violation of human rights <- there is plenty of websites and videos out there.

That and many other things is the reason why theocracies do not work, despite modern day examples, many Christians in USA believe that that's the way to go.

ROFLOL
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
(November 17, 2014 at 9:15 pm)FifthElement Wrote:
2. wife beating
4. slaver

That and many other things is the reason why theocracies do not work, despite modern day examples, many Christians in USA believe that that's the way to go.

ROFLOL

Pretty much 1. 2. 3. 7. 8. 9. are still in affect. when people say a Christian nation is a good nation they have it ass backwards. All hail secularism, keeping religious nutcases in check since 1776.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Creationists. Bastards!
Dying to live, living to die.
You guys are liars, bring your proof modern day Christianity promotes this crap, I can prove the Godless today support slavery and the terrible treatment of women. So if you want this let's get to it.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
2. wife beating

10. The infantilization of grownups.

11. The devaluation of the here and now.

12. The belief that the body and its sensations are bad.

13. The perpetuation of repressive, authoritarian human relationships.

14. Unearned smugness.

15. Alienation and unhappiness.
Book chapter and verse please.
Why if it isn't exhibit A.
(November 17, 2014 at 6:50 pm)dyresand Wrote:

God what a troll. Provide evidence for your claims.

Example for you: Link "Frequency of church attendance had a significant and positive association with mental health and life satisfaction among all ethnic groups."
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 361 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 38702 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 133 16622 December 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Free will and the necessary evil Mystical 14 1546 November 11, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 2183 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christians pray evil away on the winter solstice. brewer 9 1009 December 29, 2020 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2368 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Theist ➤ Why ☠ Atheism is Evil Compared to ✠ Christianity The Joker 177 26982 December 3, 2016 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The Problem of Evil (XXVII) SteveII 248 26654 June 16, 2016 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: SteveII
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 6819 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus