Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Guilty Aliens Conspiracy
The Guilty Aliens Conspiracy
I have become aware of a hidden network of minds. Some are alien and some are human. They have harmed innocent people to stay in control of planet earth. They control religions. They control governments. Some of us have been trying to expose them for a long time. They would rather die than be exposed. They would rather die than have to be here with out an unfair advantage. They can read our minds. They see everything we do.

Maybe they won't get to die. Maybe they cannot leave here. Maybe they will be found out now. Do you want to know too? We are going to find out. It is inevitable. They are connected to Satan or evil. What they do is evil. We will have to face this issue to get past it. We will be dominated until we stop avoiding this issue. Many people have tremendous guilt for choosing this evil side for protection. They chose the easy way. Love has been given to the wrong leader or ruler or God. The good has been betrayed. They chose the lie instead of the truth. They chose tyranny instead of liberty. Both of which have a price.
RE: The Guilty Aliens Conspiracy
Oh no. What do we do? Please, guide us! Confused Fall
We immediately buy all of David Icke's books and study them ferociously. :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I bought Alice in Wonderland and the 9/11 disaster. Holy crap was it out there.
Umm, hasn't that sad little paranoid been here before?

One can only hope he resumes his medication.
Oh my god, someone who knows the truth!

Yes there is a darkness on the planet.

Yes most of the others are too busy with their video games and designer drugs to notice.

Yes the darkness created the video games and drugs for this purpose.

Some of us stand for the light.

If you oppose us, where do you stand?
Wink 
(February 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm)stevenlchilds Wrote: They are connected to Satan or evil.

Satan OR evil?

Is this an XOR or an EOR (AND/OR)? Because, you know, usually Satan is considered to be the ultimate evil.

Anyway, let us know what drugs you are on. Certainly sounds like one mad trip you have going there.
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.
(February 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm)stevenlchilds Wrote: I have become aware of a hidden network of minds. Some are alien and some are human. They have harmed innocent people to stay in control of planet earth. They control religions. They control governments. Some of us have been trying to expose them for a long time. They would rather die than be exposed. They would rather die than have to be here with out an unfair advantage. They can read our minds. They see everything we do.

Maybe they won't get to die. Maybe they cannot leave here. Maybe they will be found out now. Do you want to know too? We are going to find out. It is inevitable. They are connected to Satan or evil. What they do is evil. We will have to face this issue to get past it. We will be dominated until we stop avoiding this issue. Many people have tremendous guilt for choosing this evil side for protection. They chose the easy way. Love has been given to the wrong leader or ruler or God. The good has been betrayed. They chose the lie instead of the truth. They chose tyranny instead of liberty. Both of which have a price
lost my fucking mind.
Fixed.
- Meatball
He's found out about the Conspiracy of the Cockroaches.

Oh dear........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 28, 2010 at 10:12 pm)Pippy Wrote: Oh my god, someone who knows the truth!

Yes there is a darkness on the planet.

Yes most of the others are too busy with their video games and designer drugs to notice.

Yes the darkness created the video games and drugs for this purpose.

Some of us stand for the light.

If you oppose us, where do you stand?

I'm not sure wether you were being sarcastic or not... but I dearly hope you were...
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3713 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 653 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10595 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in dimitrios10 0 269 May 26, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: dimitrios10
  What is your guilty pleasure? RozKek 18 2461 August 27, 2016 at 4:11 am
Last Post: rado84
  Disclosure Project - Aliens UFOs scoobysnack 136 14671 April 6, 2016 at 12:31 am
Last Post: IATIA
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 4720 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sour Candy Christmas Conspiracy Edwardo Piet 7 1743 December 10, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [Life Story(Kinda)] Aliens Heat 7 2337 December 10, 2015 at 5:56 am
Last Post: Heat
Question WM3: Were they guilty as charged? Aractus 4 4252 May 26, 2015 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Aractus